Tokyo and making serious gains

Dear potential clients
I am networking and spreading the word on Tokiwa, the forex trading company I work for here in Tokyo. Tokiwa is an international company with branches all over the world, of which the biggest, and most profitable market is here in Tokyo trading the JPY principaly against the EUR, GPD, and of course USD. The company was incorporated in 2005, and has a capital of JPY119,000,000.
We offer a leverage of 200:1, and our teams of analysts, and trading consultants are top of the line, and in general providing you listen to our advice and recommendations with proper risk control the probability of making a profit increases to 75%, and of course set realistic targets and goals. We are available for consultation 24/7, and your account is strictly under your control, and governed by Japanese regulations.
To open an account with Tokiwa, you are required to invest a minimum of USD$10,000. The only cost that will be incured will be the initial cost of the bank transfer to the Mizuo Bank which handles all our investments. There is no time limit on which you must invest, and at any time you can withdraw all or portions of your investment or profits at no cost. We do however recommend that you invest at least USD$20,000 to minimize your risk, as this will lower the percentage of capital that is used, allowing a greater range of market fluctuation without causing a loss. And to recap, you can take money out of your account or close it at any time. It is always your choice.
If you are interested in making some serious profit, with what I consider a small risk when dealing with Tokiwa and our team of experienced, goal driven traders and analysts, please contact me. I look forward to hearing from you.
Best Regards,
Jasmin Porlier

Tokiwa Investment Inc.
Poisson Bleu Building. 4F 12-13 Tsukiji 1-chome Chuo-ku Tokyo
Japan 104-0045
www.tokiwainvest.com:clap::idea: