Timing of NASDAQ trades and market sentiment

vzhig

I have recently subscribed to NASDAQ index trading signals from Intelli-Timer.com . Their trade calls seem to be phenomenally precise. The system seems to be built around market sentiment indicators. Does anyone know if that is a reliable way to time the market? How is it done?

hi

vzhig said:
I have recently subscribed to NASDAQ index trading signals from Intelli-Timer.com . Their trade calls seem to be phenomenally precise. The system seems to be built around market sentiment indicators. Does anyone know if that is a reliable way to time the market? How is it done?

Now they are in short or long? i did have a look yesterday to the link u posted. i did try to get the free trial but i am cofindent enought yet .

Well if you can tell me how is working for you the signals will be very interesting for me,

Thanks. :cheesy:

Sorry for the delay, been busy. They are short now. I'm getting their signals since the middle of September and I'm up 5%

Bangbang said:
Now they are in short or long? i did have a look yesterday to the link u posted. i did try to get the free trial but i am cofindent enought yet .

Well if you can tell me how is working for you the signals will be very interesting for me,

Thanks. :cheesy:

vzhig said:
Sorry for the delay, been busy. They are short now. I'm getting their signals since the middle of September and I'm up 5%

is QQQ the same as the NDAQ100 index ? the price is different but are they the same thing?