Time to share my life's work? My Trading systems revealed. (100 copies)

I understand what you are saying to an extent, but the pessimistic side of me says that books don't write themselves, websites need constant updating and seminars can't be taught without the individual.

Agree, if these guys are really any good they should be multi millionaires.. 7 or even 8 figures in their trading accounts. As well as owning other assets. So worrying about a loss of income should not be concern to them.
But most of these charlatans don't even trade and haven't even made a dime from trading let alone millions.

Fair points and I agree in these specific cases. I was trying to demonstrate that just because someone can trade does not mean that they would exclude all other income opportunities.

Paul

Fair points and I agree in these specific cases. I was trying to demonstrate that just because someone can trade does not mean that they would exclude all other income opportunities.

Paul

Mr. TRO being a gleaming example. He has more staying power than a stubborn stain
in the lavatory pan....

Paul
I agree with Paul that trading as a sole income producing activity is not particularly healthy; emotionally, spiritually, mentally or physically - even if it is financially. My only, very personal, take on this though is, why would you stay in the same small pond? Diversification requires more than a leap to the next lily pad.

If you have interests outside of trading, and if you’re a cool cat trader, then you’ll likely be a cool cat whatever – and benefit accordingly. Or not.

Of course, if you have no interests outside of trading you’re beyond salvation and a very sad case indeed. And you’re probably not a cool cat trader either…

Yeah, seems about right.

But I'm not sure why there is such animosity towards the guy. Did I miss something?

tro post 124 in that thread
Teach me to skip threads.

And there I was taking a picture of some pirates down Mexico way and I never realised I was in the company of the man himself.

Attachments

• tro.jpg
    tro.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 224