Time to share my life's work? My Trading systems revealed. (100 copies)

Thats it, im fed up of being written off as a scam, my name is John Piper. GOOGLE IT!
My work appears all over the net, but i am handing it to some for free.
Problem?

Thats it, im fed up of being written off as a scam, my name is John Piper. GOOGLE IT!
Problem?

:LOL: I've heard of John Piper. I don't think that he has changed his address to Angola, though.

Problem?

If members are interested in getting John Piper's work for free, I would suggest that they email him first on [email protected], which is the email address given on
http://www.johnpiperstrading.com/

There they can check whether Trader-x666 is really John Piper. If he is not then I am sure John Piper would be interested to know that someone is offering his copyrighted material to the general public. In fact perhaps this is something that the T2W team should be doing.

Charlton

i don't believe this is the real jon piper at all, and no split, he's not in angola lol

there seems to be connections here with other members that are pushing skype chat, they also look to be managing accounts in a small way, which fits this posters operations by the look of things.

i'll investigate some more today, involves a lot of members, this seems to go further than a quick delete and ban.

members are advised not to mail these people or answer any pm's from them.

Only 100 copies?!

Sh*t - looks like I've missed the boat again!!

Not been a good week for me

First I missed the "only 10 copies!!" offer from Sniper, then this :confused:

O'Lord! please help me. Let me be the first one to get a hand on these limited offers henceforth!!!

ok, here is a list of the associated and now banned members -

trader-x666

forex9

trader01x

noname67

fxhelp

forexfriend

forexfriend111

fxtrader88 banned by me last year for the same stuff

stchtrader08 banned by cv last year for the same stuff

looks like they were gearing up for the second round this year of promoting skype chat and their managed accounts!

all open posts by them all are now deleted, and i would recommend any coms you may have received from them are deleted also.

It's really ****ing tedious. Half of T2W appears to be filled with coaches/mentors/trainers selling false dreams to gullible fools. Mind you, these fools were going to lose it anyway so sod them.

PS 115% probability system up for grabs. See my signature below.

Its a shame we don't really have any current educational threads anymore like there have been in the past. It would be great if one of the sucessful members would start one up. I volunteer Gooseman ;)

It's really ****ing tedious. Half of T2W appears to be filled with coaches/mentors/trainers selling false dreams to gullible fools. Mind you, these fools were going to lose it anyway so sod them.

PS 115% probability system up for grabs. See my signature below.

:LOL:

This John Piper?

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fix...29571-john-pipers-trading-protege-course.html

http://www.johnpiperstrading.com/

John Piper - Binary Betting and the psychology of trading

If you want to give something away for free, out of the goodness of your heart, then why not just start a thread here? I am sure some people would be very gratefull of that

Bargain at ten grand...:D

PERSONAL CONSULTATION SERVICE
make John Piper your personal consultant

Trader Training consultancy - 1 year of unparalleled attention for £9,995 (paid £4,995 for the first month then 5 payments of £1,000) this includes:

- 1 day seminar (usual price £2395)
- Arbitrage report (usual price £995)
- JPT reports (usual price £445)
- special 2 hour session (usual price £495)
- 3 DVDs (usual price £1595)
- plus personal mentoring and trading advice for a full year

This is bull, If these people are so good at trading then why the hell are they spending all there time trying to coach people, and give away free books instead of trading.

Because passive and diversified income is good business sense. If a trader had a long term illness then they would be unable to generate any income. It makes sense to have several income streams some of which are automatic once they have been set up.

Paul

Because passive and diversified income is good business sense. If a trader had a long term illness then they would be unable to generate any income. It makes sense to have several income streams some of which are automatic once they have been set up.

Paul

hmm... interesting explanation and very plausible.

Trader333

I understand what you are saying to an extent, but the pessimistic side of me says that books don't write themselves, websites need constant updating and seminars can't be taught without the individual.

Paul
I think thats totally plausible. But anyone for example with titles for example
'Super Awesome Money generator' is just a scammer, not a trader.