Time to Sell Eu/Usd

XRONIX

I ve promised to say time to sell Eu against Us Dollar, it s now 1,3320
good Luck
(But the trend is not compeletly over, its a correction wave)

XRONIX said:
I ve promised to say time to sell Eu against Us Dollar, it s now 1,3320
good Luck
(But the trend is not compeletly over, its a correction wave)

Salut:)
Where's a target for this correction wave in your opinion? I was thinking a lot about this situation and unfortunately missed the 1.34x:-( dunno if it's worthy to sell at 1.317 level.
in my opinion the sell off should end at 1.28-9 according to next week fed decision for instance.
i'm keen on your opinion.
regards,
bast3k

its an head and shoulders formation, dot panic, target is 1,28-1,29 u r true :)
But i ll check my position at 1,30 !!

hi !

forexster said:
wait it out, it will rebound again, once usd/gbp reachs 1.88 it would be a safe to sell.
its an head and shoulders formation, dont panic, target is 1,28-1,29 u r true

XRONIX said:
its an head and shoulders formation, dont panic, target is 1,28-1,29 u r true

it's 23/12/2004 - just few days after our little conversation.
if u don't mind answer me please how to avoid panic at 1.35 just crossed level?
geez, it's impossible 4 me...

Im rather suprised there wasn't much resistance when it did break 1.35. I was at my desk trading when it broke and I really did expect more resistance when it hit 1.35 but it broke right through it. So much for the Europeans saying they would intervene if it broke through the barrier. Perhaps they will wait till after the holidays to do something:). Anyhow, if you can take the heat I have also been wanting to sell as of late. Made good money shorting the Euro FX everytime it seemed to stall above 1.35 on that day.

Z

About S.loss

I was wrong..Eu hit a new record, i had thought that the 2nd correction wave had to be much longer to the down side(1.29)!! But we began 5.3 (the upside movement).
But, we all have to have stop loss points..(see the picture below) i lost money, but we are waiting niw the end of this movement :)
Good luck

Attachments

• fxEU.JPG
    fxEU.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 340