time series forecast???

hampeh

any one had try it???

this is the figure....
trading begin at candle 3.....
where candle 1 touch the line and candle 2 not touch the line and it location is other side of line......
point entry is when candle 3 is coming.... put point entry at center of candle 2.......

usetsf.JPG

hi hampeh,
I have not tried it but am interested in time series forcast. It looks working from your chart.
how can I study TSF in detail ? Please suggest some link or study material on net.
Regards,

newtrader22 said:
hi hampeh,
I have not tried it but am interested in time series forcast. It looks working from your chart.
how can I study TSF in detail ? Please suggest some link or study material on net.
Regards,

ok..... link to study it i think no need... maybe you can configure the chart and take about one week to make it familiar with you..... what program you can use is >> HERE <<. Just register and follow the step and download the software.....

TheBramble said:
You wouldn't be too far off with a 9 period SMA.

But 'time series forecast' sounds like it has a mystical element and predictive ability, wheras '9 SMA' is far too dull and straight forward to base a trading method around. :cheesy:

sambinho said:
But 'time series forecast' sounds like it has a mystical element and predictive ability, wheras '9 SMA' is far too dull and straight forward to base a trading method around. :cheesy:
Well, it's not too straighforward to base a trading system around, but it definitely wouldn't hook any mug punters either, you're right.

OK. How about....

The number that Fibonacci Forgot ....Mystical Number 9.....with a patented SMA (Superactualized-MegaWarpered-TimeFrame-Analyzering Momentumized Averagator)?

It's yours for 9 squid....

TheBramble said:
Well, it's not too straighforward to base a trading system around, but it definitely wouldn't hook any mug punters either, you're right.

OK. How about....

The number that Fibonacci Forgot ....Mystical Number 9.....with a patented SMA (Superactualized-MegaWarpered-TimeFrame-Analyzering Momentumized Averagator)?

It's yours for 9 squid....

Call it £900 and you've got yourself a deal. :D

TheBramble said:
You wouldn't be too far off with a 9 period SMA.

sorry i not understand..
maybe u can explain by example....
thanks...

sorry i'm newbie...