is it time to sell Twitter?

I would say it is time to BUY twitter after such breakout. Technically the stock looks short-term OVERBOUTH on several indicators (MACD, RSI...) but such bullih breakout could continue as the company has finally managed to improve its flow monetization. The periscope growth catalysts also represent a tremendous lever for further growth.

I would say it is time to BUY twitter after such breakout. Technically the stock looks short-term OVERBOUTH on several indicators (MACD, RSI...) but such bullih breakout could continue as the company has finally managed to improve its flow monetization. The periscope growth catalysts also represent a tremendous lever for further growth.

Yeah, I have to agree. They seem to keep up their momentum. Though on Friday indexes didn't look anything spectacular.

Yeah, I have to agree. They seem to keep up their momentum. Though on Friday indexes didn't look anything spectacular.

Broad indices look indeed overbought, and I am personaly very sceptical about this last 3 weeks rally. Nevertheless, Twitter (which struggled for time about its business model and looks finally able to turn it around, and which is a clear tech underperformer for the last 6 months) could be the kind of stocks you want to hold into the incoming correction.

Broad indices look indeed overbought, and I am personaly very sceptical about this last 3 weeks rally. Nevertheless, Twitter (which struggled for time about its business model and looks finally able to turn it around, and which is a clear tech underperformer for the last 6 months) could be the kind of stocks you want to hold into the incoming correction.

Yeah, well, Twitter is a huge and successful tech company, so it's always a good idea to have it in your portfolio, especially after it suffered such a huge recession.

N-o!!

Are you out of your mind? Twitter has only one way to go - and it is definitely n-o-t down!

Keep it for as long as you can, Jack Dorsey will turn this stocks you are holding gold!

Hold on to this stock and don't even bother checking it's state in the next 1-2 months. Just leave it there quietly and don't think about it. When the time will come, you will thank me and Jack.

Are you out of your mind? Twitter has only one way to go - and it is definitely n-o-t down!

Keep it for as long as you can, Jack Dorsey will turn this stocks you are holding gold!

Hold on to this stock and don't even bother checking it's state in the next 1-2 months. Just leave it there quietly and don't think about it. When the time will come, you will thank me and Jack.

I agree with you, but I'd not recommend anyone to leave their shares without attention for 1-2 months. Would be sad to return to them and find out that the company is filing Chapter 11 :LOL:

don't bag hold

What was your trade plan when you entered? or you didn't have a plan? If you didn't that's mistake #1.

Realize that if your stock drops by 50% (from $50 to $25) then it needs to make 100% to go from ($25 to $50) to break even. Not saying that it doesn't happen (Hello Facebook) but something needs to change fundamentally to shift the sentiment for that to happen.

Your money has better chances of growing in some other trading vehicle rather than staying stagnant in an already losing position.

In my mind trading and investment is a very personal thing. You will get lot of suggestions. No one can tell you what to do. You have to make the call and live with it. Good luck.

PS: Being disciplined is the key to success in trading. 80% is controlling your emotions and 20% is fundamental/technical analysis and learning how to understand market sentiment. Here are some rules that I stick with and read everyday before I enter the market - http://lets.buysellshortcover.com/trading-rules/

PS: Being disciplined is the key to success in trading. 80% is controlling your emotions and 20% is fundamental/technical analysis and learning how to understand market sentiment. Here are some rules that I stick with and read everyday before I enter the market - http://lets.buysellshortcover.com/trading-rules/

I guess this might be true, but that's 20% that make 80% of profits :) Without understanding of the market however disciplined you are will not matter when you try to make money trading.