Time-Frame diversification

There's everyfckinthing wrong with that, clown.

80-95% of these pricks lose and lose consistently.

Same for swing traders, scalpers, traders who go offside 1000+ pips (except in DEMO acct). So I guess there's everything wrong with any method of trading and governments worldwide should just ban the whole ting.

Peter

How much did you make last year, nett?

How much did you nett for the last 5 years?

Can you provide documentation at a meetup in Central London or Cental anywhere?

A person of your calibre with nigh on 10k posts is in the Phd. bulletin board class.

Show us the goods, please.

:rolleyes:

Peter

I'm quoting from the opening message, I don't say diversification, in the sense of risk diversification to protect a portfolio, is achieved by trading different time frames.

However, it is interesting that many people do say this, yet don't actually do it. Traders and teachers often say the same markets can be traded with the same TA in different time frames, yet it seems none of us believe that's true. What do you think's going on?

How do you get to 'none of us believe that's true'? Because a person chooses to trade daily for example and not on a 5m (or vice versa), do you conclude they think it wouldn't work on the other timeframe?

This is a matter of personal choice, IMO. I change from one situation and TF to the next as the the mood strikes me.

Same for swing traders, scalpers, traders who go offside 1000+ pips (except in DEMO acct). So I guess there's everything wrong with any method of trading and governments worldwide should just ban the whole ting.

Peter

Correct and right on the money!! Governments banning? No, not necessary if experienced fellas like you gave the newcomer the FACTS OF TRADING LIFE

The facts speak for themselves. 80-95% lose right out the starting gate. Trading is hard, its bloody tough, but you clowns give the new entrant the wrong picture and thereby set them up for a life of losing and misery for their families who have to endure yet another addiction that maims.

Why the rolleyes? Millions of lambs to the slaughter would be given pause to entering near certain death.

What do you say, Pete? All expenses paid holiday in Central London.

Give it up my friend. You are very bitter about something. I hope life gets better for you. You may choose to believe whatever you want of me. It neither causes me to lose any sleep nor affects my life in any way.

The facts speak for themselves. 80-95% lose right out the starting gate. Trading is hard, its bloody tough, but you clowns give the new entrant the wrong picture and thereby set them up for a life of losing and misery for their families who have to endure yet another addiction that maims.

err...you need to look in the mirror for that one. Forget to use a stoploss lately??

Peter

Give it up my friend. You are very bitter about something. I hope life gets better for you. You may choose to believe whatever you want of me. It neither causes me to lose any sleep nor affects my life in any way.

err...you need to look in the mirror for that one. Forget to use a stoploss lately??

Peter

What a copout? I tried. :)

hey, come on guys - if you want to swing handbags at each other then find some other playground :)

hey, come on guys - if you want to swing handbags at each other then find some other playground :)

They are welcome to create a "BeginnerJoe vs [yourname] trading contest" thread any time. I will be happy to oblige.

They are welcome to create a "BeginnerJoe vs [yourname] trading contest" thread any time. I will be happy to oblige.

It was beautiful the way you beat that other idiot. Unfortunately, this Deadbeat chump is only on demo.

What a copout? I tried. :)

I don't understand the request for statements, or proof of trading ability.

Even if the proof was forthcoming, unless you're offering to bankroll Wacky to trade for you, whats in it for him, or for that matter, anyone?

Even if the proof was forthcoming, unless you're offering to bankroll Wacky to trade for you, whats in it for him, or for that matter, anyone?

Hold on a minute, am I trashing my own thread?! :rolleyes: :LOL::LOL:

I think people that request such things don't believe it's possible, most likely due to their own lack of ability and personal experience. I think if anyone were to a actually show them, they'd either not believe it or come up with another angle.