tick chart

mindset74

I am new in this forex world and obviusly I am new in this forum...
Can you please suggest me a good broker that provides personalizeble tick chart?
I would love to start with some broker that provides a platform with that criteria and a broker also that has the best spread on EUR/USD on the market.
Do you have any advices.
Thanks to everyone

What exactly to do mean by "personalizable tick chart"?

Sorry for my bad english.... I meant a broker that provides a platform where you can chose a n-tick chart, where n is the number that you want.
If you have any suggestions I will be thankfull :)

I think you will be hard-pressed to find something like that from a broker. Maybe you could create that kind of study using MT4, but I'm no expert there so I don't really know.

Sorry, I don't know a broker that does that either. I would say though that if you're completely new to Forex, trading from a tick chart is probably a bad idea!

Can you please suggest me a good broker that provides personalizeble tick chart?
I would love to start with some broker that provides a platform with that criteria and a broker also that has the best spread on EUR/USD on the market.
Do you have any advices.
Thanks to everyone

I think visit forex and etoro. You can get idea from it.

Do you have any advices.
Thanks to everyone

i think forex and etoro is good. you can get experience and you can learn from it. They give you video tutorials to learn.