tick chart

mindset74

4 0
I am new in this forex world and obviusly I am new in this forum...
Can you please suggest me a good broker that provides personalizeble tick chart?
I would love to start with some broker that provides a platform with that criteria and a broker also that has the best spread on EUR/USD on the market.
Do you have any advices.
Thanks to everyone

Rhody Trader

2,620 266
I think you will be hard-pressed to find something like that from a broker. Maybe you could create that kind of study using MT4, but I'm no expert there so I don't really know.

thelazytrader

22 0
Sorry, I don't know a broker that does that either. I would say though that if you're completely new to Forex, trading from a tick chart is probably a bad idea!

michael45

34 0
Can you please suggest me a good broker that provides personalizeble tick chart?
I would love to start with some broker that provides a platform with that criteria and a broker also that has the best spread on EUR/USD on the market.
Do you have any advices.
Thanks to everyone

I think visit forex and etoro. You can get idea from it.

michael45

34 0
Do you have any advices.
Thanks to everyone

i think forex and etoro is good. you can get experience and you can learn from it. They give you video tutorials to learn.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock