This Week's Prostitution Arrest Photos from Frogtown MN, USA

Simon

133 1
Might have to put a link to it in my 'favourites'. Thanks for bringing it to my attention - I'm sure I'll find enough 'material' there to while away many a lonely evening.

Skimbleshanks

2,325 16
Suppliers of triple strength paper bags must do a roaring trade in Frogtown, particularly during BOGOF promotions. :cheesy:

P.S. For those who don't know retailing terminology, BOGOF means Buy One Get One Free.

Car Key Boi

396 8
i have to confess, my main interest in that site is not the hookers, but rather the clients

as yuo can see, the Police not only publish a pic of the clients, but also the details regarding model of their ride and even the licence tag

SCRRAAAAAATCH :D

Car Key Boi

396 8
huh? check the link in my opening post

every week the police update that link with the latest pics of those who've been busted/convicted

jonnyy40

Experienced member
1,329 11
I get to the page alright,the boxes that should contain the 'photos are blank,except for a little red cross in a box and picture of so-and-so written beside it.If I click on the cross,one of my options is 'show picture'.If I select this and click,the cross and writing disappear for 2seconds,then return - no picture.I don't have word on my P.C. is this the problem?

Car Key Boi

396 8
that's werd jonnyy40, i don't think Word has anything to do with it

one thing i've noticed about their pics, is that remote access has been disabled (so it's not possible to post their pics using img tags) and the pics themselves haven't been opitimized for web publishing

for example, if yuo right click on the pic of Jean Marie and read the properties, it gives the file size 39596 bytes and yet the pixel size is only 136x174

that means it can take a while for the pics to download in a browser, but that shouldn't be a problem if yuo're on cable

besides, i'm currently on a dial-up on a laptop and the pics load up fine for me, albeit slowly, so i dunno, perhaps yuo've got yuor browser set to some werd settings

are yuo on AOL by any chance? and using the default AOL browser? coz it can act a bit werd in regard to images. I'm on AOL but i use IE version 6.0

jonnyy40

Experienced member
1,329 11
Freeserve anytime dial-up. It's ok though,the mental images I'm conjuring up are probably far worse than the real thing! I just wondered if there was some web program I could download to fix it. This is an emachine from pc world. In my ignorance I went for the cheapest model - a computer's a computer? You normally pay the price for ignorance,and this was no exception. -- On a side note. Germaine Greer advocates that certain criminals should have their faces tattooed the colour which best fits their crime -- Violent offenders would have their faces tattooed red for example. Would the subjects of these 'photos be improved by such a measure?

Car Key Boi

396 8
jonnyy40 said:
Would the subjects of these 'photos be improved by such a measure?

no, they're a lost cause....

i've lifted the pic of Jean Marie and put it on my server for yuor viewing pleasure :eek:

duncan.jpg

jonnyy40

Experienced member
1,329 11
I think she was the life model for the alien in the purported Roswell disection film? Still, you can tell there's a tender heart behind those eyes.

bonsai

Veteren member
4,106 11
jonnyy
they seem to be jpeg pics.
you need to check your jpeg viewer is working ok.

also go tools/internet options/advanced
and tab down until you find Multimedia 'show pictures' and check the box.

Last edited:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock