thewrongprice.com

TonyTax

2 0
Hi

I am newcomer to the world of trading and am currently spending lots of time reading, reading and more reading - before I move onto the interesting bit where money is involved!

I have seen various online ads for thewrongprice.com - does anyone have any experience of the services they offer?

Regards

TonyTax

adrianallen99

Established member
630 4
I used the wrongprice.com last year and made at least 30% on each of the shares they recommended. They recommended about 5 while I was using them, the highest mase about 100% in just under a week.

I found them really good, cost about £7 a month, which isn't much. Of course the gains I made may have been down to the market conditions more than the actual recommendations. Picking undervalued stocks when the market is starting a strong uptrend isnt too hard.

If you want any more info about them just PM me, if you are thinking about subscribing to them also PM me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock