There is a Fund interested in my trading skills, but...

edjj91

Hi,
after a very intensive period of studying, I started to trade Forex recently.
As I had no money, I started with 'no deposit bonuses'.
After a good start, I broke my first account overnight because of my inexperience, indiscipline, and because I was too obsessed with short term results. On a given day, my trade was becoming unfavorable and I didn't want to close the day with that loss, then I kept leveraging my position believing in a reversion (without stop loss). The next day, I had $0,15 in my account.
For my luck, I broke my account overnight. Yes, luck. I was fortunate to live such a fact because I never learned so much in so little time.
But, anyway, I sent my results to a managing member of a Fund and liked my results and asked me to update him monthly for the next 6 months.
But, there is a problem. It has to be in the futures market, not Forex. And I don't have money to start trading futures. I have only $100 (from profits on 'no deposit bonus'), but I have to deposit $100 dollars in my account in order to get this money.
I asked him to fund me to start trading futures but he was not very solicitous and told me to back to him when I get the track record in the Futures market.
Could someone help me?
I'm posting the results of my first account and the link to my stats in FXBlue:

Attachments

• stats overview.png
    stats overview.png
    65.6 KB · Views: 296
  • cumulative profit.png
    cumulative profit.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 294
  • net pips.png
    net pips.png
    27.6 KB · Views: 282
  • trade stats.png
    trade stats.png
    73.4 KB · Views: 284
Micro E-mini futures might have margins in your price range. For example,
Micro E-mini Futures
NameSymbolExchangeMaintenanceDayTrade
Micro E-mini S&P 500MESCME/Globex$1,200.00$40.00
Micro E-mini Nasdaq-100MNQCME/Globex$1,600.00$50.00
Micro E-mini DowMYMCBOT/Globex$950.00$50.00
Micro E-mini Russell 2000M2KCME/Globex$580.00$25.00

Currencies
NameSymbolExchangeMaintenanceDayTrade
E-micro AUD/USDM6ACME/Globex$180.00$45.00
E-micro GBP/USDM6BCME/Globex$270.00$67.50
E-micro USD/CADMCDCME/Globex$135.00$33.75
E-micro EUR/USDM6ECME/Globex$228.00$57.00
E-micro JPY/USDMJYCME/Globex$335.00$83.75
E-micro CHF/USDMSFCME/Globex$400.00$100.00

You may have a good run of trading there, but begging for money and not even having $100 is pathetic lol
I'd agree that this is a pretty inglorious start but not an extinction level one. By his own admission, he started trading "recently" and has obviously already learned quite a bit about the game... and himself - and in absolute terms the process hasn't cost him a huge amount: by that, I mean that he hasn't lost his house, family etc etc. There are many others who crash and burn before they ever get into the air and the fact that he's here "begging" not just for funding but also advice is in his favour.

Perhaps a constructive response (as per Rufus) might be more apposite. So, Edjj, I'd suggest continuing your research and practicing with the smallest account. If you are already as talented as you believe then your account should grow quite rapidly. I quite understand that this is perhaps not the answer you were looking for but in return I'd ask the question: do you see yourself trading for profits for the rest of your life or for some short pre-determined period? If you're in it for the long-term then having a long-term approach is fine...unless of course you're not as young as I think you might be and are already close to drawing your pension, in which case trading is probably not the appropriate pathway for you.

Seeking more and better advice is always a good strategy - identifying where and to whom one asks the questions, is itself worth careful consideration.

I'd agree that this is a pretty inglorious start but not an extinction level one. By his own admission, he started trading "recently" and has obviously already learned quite a bit about the game... and himself - and in absolute terms the process hasn't cost him a huge amount: by that, I mean that he hasn't lost his house, family etc etc. There are many others who crash and burn before they ever get into the air and the fact that he's here "begging" not just for funding but also advice is in his favour.

Perhaps a constructive response (as per Rufus) might be more apposite. So, Edjj, I'd suggest continuing your research and practicing with the smallest account. If you are already as talented as you believe then your account should grow quite rapidly. I quite understand that this is perhaps not the answer you were looking for but in return I'd ask the question: do you see yourself trading for profits for the rest of your life or for some short pre-determined period? If you're in it for the long-term then having a long-term approach is fine...unless of course you're not as young as I think you might be and are already close to drawing your pension, in which case trading is probably not the appropriate pathway for you.

Seeking more and better advice is always a good strategy - identifying where and to whom one asks the questions, is itself worth careful consideration.
fair enough mate, good points

You may have a good run of trading there, but begging for money and not even having $100 is pathetic lol
Micro E-mini futures might have margins in your price range. For example,
Thank you, Rufus. But I have to have decent risk management now. And I will trade in the Brazilian market. I estimate something around $2K so that I can trade comfortably.

Thank you Cantagril. Firstly, I know that 'begging' for this in a forum is not nice, but there is an opportunity in front of me which can change my family's life, I just can't neglect to take some action.
I don't think I'm talented. I work very hard/smart, I'm very resilient and was fortunate for having found an awesome trading content for free,
I'm planning to trade in the long term.