The Trading Zone

imshort

I was wondering if anyone had information on The Trading Zone? I have gone to the website, thetradingzone.com and it has caught my interest. I have been told (3rd party), they call live trades (free) throughout the day with a good deal of accurrancy. For whatever reason, I am having a hard time following the dots as to where they are? Would appreciate any info you might have and where they can be found (im sure its probably staring me right in the face). lol

TheTradingZone

Hi imshort
GregW here from thetradingzone.com
Yes you are correct we do have a free and open chat room and yes we do call live trades all day long.
Every trade is called on voice and then is typed into the chat, so that it is time stamped and on record.
We do this so that we can introduce traders to our style, if they are interested they can look at our other services we offer, if not they can remain in the room to learn more, or move on.
Feel free to stop by, there is no cost or obligation, just great trades, great traders and a great trading community.
Hope to see you there

Greg

Chat Room

Oops I forgot to answer the question, our chat room is on paltalk under Business and Finance / Day Traders/ TheTradineZone Emini Trading

Trading Zone

I am curious to know if their r any new members, old members who have a completely unbiased opinion of the Trading Zone. I have seen the room on Paltalk and they do call live trades . I am very interested in this room but would really like a couple of more opinions. They are having their last webinar of the summer this Saturday. So any thoughts before then would be very helpful. www.thetradingzone.com Thankyou

UK interest

Hi
due to the recent surge in membership from the UK, I have decided to reactivate this thread.

If you have any questions or comments regarding our methods, feel free to post

I am a member of The Trading Zone

I was wondering if anyone had information on The Trading Zone? I have gone to the website, thetradingzone.com and it has caught my interest. I have been told (3rd party), they call live trades (free) throughout the day with a good deal of accurrancy. For whatever reason, I am having a hard time following the dots as to where they are? Would appreciate any info you might have and where they can be found (im sure its probably staring me right in the face). lol

The Trading Zone

Have been a member of TheTradingZone.com since January and it is a highly entertaining and informative place to spend the US trading day. A free trial is available to their live room, and is worth a try if you are looking for a decent course. The main thing is they call the market live throughout the day to dem the methods.

Unfortunately they do not cover any of the European markets, (except for the odd DAX trade) instead concentrating on the ES (e-mini S&P 500). They only arrive around lunchtime European time. They claim that their methods work on any market but their stuff is almost exclusively S&P.

Their methodology is very solid though, with a combination of support and resistance levels (MProfile, Moving Averages, Pivot Points etc) combined with a range of entry techniques to get in and out. They also call trades live in their chat room in accordance with the methods taught, so the people can get a live "taste" for the accuracy of their trading before spending the $2500 (it keeps going up - I paid less!) for the course. The accuracy is astounding to say the least. 10 and even 20 or 30 point S&P profits have been called. 7 to 10 pointers have been a regular feature since I have been in the room, and now I have the methodology I have been able to call some of my own trades using their so called "secrets". I also use the methodology to trade the DAX and the ER2 (Russell Index). Their methods are not that complex, though I haven't got my head round all the MP stuff yet, as they have their own take on it all.

The room is full of colourful characters and I find myself laughing out loud here rather a lot - which breaks the monotony of trading by yourself all day. The REALLY nice thing is they bear all, and you see them take bad trades and days as well as good ones. So far, (and I have been in the room for some months) they have only had a handful of off days, though sometimes they take some losers thru the day. Often the best trades are in the so called US pre-market when there is often a big move to correct out an overnight imbalance. The room is a lot of fun, especially when everyone is making money.

I have been in the room and the calls are generally very good. Have a friend who is a member and he says its good especially they are calling the DAX as well in the morning now. Am thinking of joining at some point. Worth a look anyways.

I have been a member of the trading zone for about 6 months, in fact I came here to ask about it.
Their trading method is not hard to learn and their after trading hours support (including training classes) is far beyond anything else I have tried. The live trade calling over the last couple months has been right on target.They finished the week off friday with 8 trades and no stops! They have a free trial period, so there is nothing to lose by trying it out. Good luck.

and why did you report this as SPAM? im not affilitated with thetradingzone. i just watched a webinar and im interested so im kinda dissappointed to not be able to read more here

and why did you report this as SPAM? im not affilitated with thetradingzone. i just watched a webinar and im interested so im kinda dissappointed to not be able to read more here

I agree with r_e this thread is probably spam. However, if you search here and google, etc. you will find plenty of interesting posts concerning TTZ and Mr G.W. Check out the price charged, I am sure that you will find much cheaper (or even free) ways to learn simple trade set ups such as the ones used by TTZ. There are lots of very good free ideas and education on this forum. Good luck.

Last edited:
I'm new here and I realize this tread is old but I'm curious to know if TTZ will show PnL statements? I have yet to find an "educator" who will actually prove to you that they know what they are doing.

Thanks

I'm new here and I realize this tread is old but I'm curious to know if TTZ will show PnL statements? I have yet to find an "educator" who will actually prove to you that they know what they are doing.

I think this is what Mr Socco would class as "dramatic irony"

:LOL:

However, a few words of warning. Calling what appear to be profitable live trades is not hard, there's a few tricks that are commonly used to pull the wool over the eyes of the unwary.

Similarly, even a genuine account statement can be misleading. If an educator is submitting details of a profitable account trading chump change, you can be pretty sure they have 25 other accounts that are not doing so well !

The most common excuse I receive is "Our lawyers advise against it" or "We don't share personal info" or something similar

I think this is what Mr Socco would class as "dramatic irony"

:LOL:

However, a few words of warning. Calling what appear to be profitable live trades is not hard, there's a few tricks that are commonly used to pull the wool over the eyes of the unwary.

Similarly, even a genuine account statement can be misleading. If an educator is submitting details of a profitable account trading chump change, you can be pretty sure they have 25 other accounts that are not doing so well !

LOL It's so obvious you wouldn't think people need it pointing out.

But apparently they do. No wonder this place is a target rich vendors' paradise. :LOL:

So asking for a tax return would be better? :cheesy:

I would like to join as a member, I’d like the day trading setups and live chat rooms so that I can understand well and work on it.