Fell when? What period are you talking about? Why do you care now? Its been rallying since june.
Why are you calling it a "top 4"? Is this list ranked as per impact? How about banks having to liquidate positions cos of stress tests? I don't know personally, just pontificating.
1. Concerns about the global economy could dampen oil demand in the future
2. Subsiding geopolitical tensions in the Middle East
3. Monetary Policy Tightening by China and India
4. Commodities Margin Increases
You have removed them. I was about to reverse every point.
The top 4 reasons why oil price has risen:
1. No concerns
2. Increasing tensions
3. Monetary policy loosening
4. Reduced margins
What do you think?