The Robin Hood Mechanical Forex Trading System

Hi ninja, pdf here ... what do you think?

Attachments

• RobinHood-FX.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 989
Ta. I am so sad that I am examining a trading strategy on a Saturday evening. That said, my face has burnt off from being out all day in the sun, so...

Right, I see how it works. It's just buying dips in a bull market and selling rallies in a bear market, keeping you out in a ranging market. What would be better for newbies is to adjust the target and stop sizes and trade off hourly charts.

Forward test it for a month or two before committing your life savings to it. ;)

merry men system!

Hey,...

I got an email regarding this today...

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
How kind, your first post here and you're offering us all something for nothing.

Sorry BLancspa, do you mean it's not Spam and actually works?

If so i apologies for my cynical tone, but since the first post was almost identical to the original post on the other thread my spamometer was cranked right up.:cheesy:

not at all
I thought same, then I checked the other post and people actually testing it....

not at all
I thought same, then I checked the other post and people actually testing it....

You are correct - it is actually spam, they are giving away a strategy in exchange for your email address so that they can then add you to their list and spam you with forex rubbish.

The only difference here from the normal spam, is that the actual freebie they give away has a little merit - or at least I thought it was passable when I looked at it when it was 1st released at the begining of the year.

There's certainly better ways to make profits, but for anyone interested in something that isn't too bad and has a different approach it is worth a quick look.