The Retail Traders Shop Front - Opening Your Business

Legion

Ok so neither a retail or wholesale trader be it may be said but let us set our minds to opening a retail trading store .

questions here then

What is our stock in trade to be?

Who is our customer base?

What are their shopping habbits?

How much will they typically Spend?

How do we attract customers to spend in our store?

If we are going to be exhanging our goods what ideally should we be looking to pay for them?

How are we to decide that the markup on our goods is a fair price to accept on that sale made?

What is a fair markup for the business?

Loss on a sale, what is a fair loss to charge for a sale made?

Costs

Fixed?

Variables?

Last edited:
What Why & How

Finding our stock for resale.

What do we measure (to obtain our stock for resale)?

Why do we measure?

How Do we measure?

What Why How - selling

Selling our stock

What do we measure (when selling our stock)

Why do we measure

How do we measure

neil said:
Who gives a monkeys?

well, some who may read it might get a click or an idea even thinking in terms of auction markets, and general selling obtaining stock for resale concepts.

It may even ignite huge dormant fuel tanks, leading to explosions of very big proportions, err or not.....

ok neil can you say what why & How on obtaining ,then selling your stock? and understand that its logical to do it that way, I mean its tailored thought through and is totally applicable to the trading market place etc..?

ohh and some have never even thought of it this way.... you saying you speak for all of them?
no course your not... let each individual have their own say neil, in future just say " I dont give a monkeys"

good man. (yeeeeesh no wonder he needs pills to keep his pecker up)

Last edited:
Chill out time

Want some pecker pills( stiff competition- get some while stocks last) or some cheer up pills :cheesy: :LOL: roflmao

thank you neil, now tell me why you responded with "who gives a monkeys?" perhaps I can learn something new here...