The Pitbull investor

cube

Hi Traders
Has anyone out there got any experience of using the the pitbull investor trading system, seems cheap Ref. www.pitbull.com any comments please.

Anyone using/used pitbull Investor

cube said:
Hi Traders
Has anyone out there got any experience of using the the pitbull investor trading system, seems cheap Ref. www.pitbull.com any comments please.

Just bought this myself. Did you use it, and if so, how successful was it? Thanks, Lee

I'm trying to compare various CANSLIM programs ( IBD,Pitbull,canslim.net,Gabriel's Money Page,etc.,etc.) Pitbull Investor seems to be at the top of the list.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Joel

Seven months experience actively trading the systems utilizing options exclusively. The results were good till 2 weeks ago, and then the market took a dive. Still up about 18 % for the seven months.

Joel

I've been looking into buying the pitbull investor. Now that I see that most people actually have had success with it, I'm going to buy it ASAP.

yes me too, but I'm going to buy 2 copy's so ill be twice as successful :cheesy:

sorry I'm just a little bored :sleep:

I wonder if their "Eagle-I Options" system is any good. I don't have any trading experience with options so maybe I'll look into it as well

Yes!..I have been using the Pitbull Investor for over 10 years...great system, of course you need to know Technical Analysis & Money Management...