The paradise that is the new democratic South Africa

rider5

I am posting this in the hope of creating awareness.

This is what is happening on a daily basis in South Africa, a country shown to the global community as a success story of peace and reconciliation. Over thirty thousand white people have been slaughtered like this since 1994.

These crimes are never reported in our media.

Attachments

• SA murders.doc
    353.5 KB · Views: 1,912
It is a real shame what is happening there and some of the pictures are extremely heinous crimes. They are probably some of the most disturbing images I have ever seen.

I am sure there are many deaths on both sides, black and white and these are possibly the cause of the power struggle between the two groups as well as many political agendas that we are unaware of. Sadly yours is a problem that has been prevalent throughout history all over the world and as always it is the average person that suffers while the few create policies to their own benefit.

How do you think awareness will help ? What can the world do to ease the suffering that is taking place on a day to day basis ?

Good luck and I hope that one day the situation improves. It doesn't bare thinking about, what daily life there must be like .

Thanks for your reply Citizen.

Yes, there are deaths on both sides. The number of black on black murder is just as high if not higher as that of black on white. White people do not go into black people’s homes and barbarically murder their families. When a white person kills a person of color, he is prosecuted, but when a colored person kills a white person in this country, nothing is done.

I shall give you an example: Two years ago, on the 25th of September 2007, our neighbor was shot dead in front of his nine year old son. My father and brother were first on the scene and until this day there has never been one police officer here to take their statements. Needless to say, no effort was made by the police to apprehend the criminals, and until now nothing has been done.

A family friend’s son was stabbed to death in school by a colored boy, who was only suspended for a week.

An elderly couple living near the city was attacked, the man shot dead and the woman tied in a closet, after which the criminals set the house on fire. After more than two months that the police did absolutely nothing, a private investigator offered his services free of charge to the old lady and tracked the criminals down in a weekend.

The saddest thing is that most people living in SA, is totally unaware of the number and brutality of these murders. Since almost none of the black on white murders are reported in the government controlled media, but every single white on black incident is making headlines.

People need to know what is going on, so that they can take the necessary steps to protect themselves, since the government in this country will not. Therefore I feel that it is my duty to tell everyone that will listen.

The whole world knows about the atrocities in Rwanda, Myanmar, and etc., yet South Africa is being portrayed as a peaceful and reconciled rainbow nation. This is simply not true and it is irresponsible and dangerous to let people believe that everything is fine, when what you should actually be doing is educating them about what is happening and could happen to them at any moment.

Do you think that if you were living in South Africa and you saw these pictures, that you would still leave you wife and children alone at home, or let them drive somewhere on there own?