The News

chump

So Charlize Theron attributes her recent success to "getting ugly". Yes,looking at the pic on The DT we can see what she means can't we chaps..completely gross...I've asked her
to return my doorkey with immediate effect....

"Campbell called a serial sponger", shock ,horror,surely not,I struggle to contain my surprise

"Gladiators conquered opponents on a diet of beans and pulses,not meats "..well Mr Crowe would you mind standing by the open window...

Last edited:
Tony Blair accuses the tories of political opportunism for withdrawing support for the Butler enquiry......Michael Howard immediately threw his rattle at Tony and told him exactly what to expect after he learns how to climb out of his cradle.

Last edited:
chump said:
So Charlize Theron attributes her recent success to "getting ugly". Yes,looking at the pic on The DT we can see what she means can't we chaps..completely gross...I've asked her
to return my doorkey with immediate effect....

Yeah, a lot of people find her attractive I suppose. But I have to tell you, in the morning, she ain't the world's greatest conversationalist - AND -

...she burns the bacon...

Yes, I know exactly what you mean,but I don't mind that because talking isn't what I have on the menu.....what I really don't like is she leaves the top off the toothpaste

I loved the subliminals in this todays The DT sport section

"head gives Henman a hard time "...I have been wondering for some time if Henman was related to Hugh Grant... ;)

"Interest rate rises fail to halt house price surge"...well if this a 5th wave make sure you are not on a flood plain... ;)

More seriously "Bank of England EXPECTED to leave interest rates on hold"...contrarian view however would say if you want to maximise the impact of a 1/4 % hike to resolve a problem then do it when most people LEAST expect it.....this is not an invitation to take that as financial advice.

Cheers

Last edited: