The New Market Indices Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharky

Staff
Just a quick welcome to this new forum.

I know a lot of people are intersted in trading market indices, whether it's the FTSE, the Nasdaq or the Dow Jones, or one of the other Market Indices.

So this is really a place where we can discuss indice trading strategies, the use of TA - because of course we also have the advantage of Market Breath Analysis (and whether TA is therefore more useful for predicting Indice Direction.

Also it seems a lot of spread betting seems to take place on the Indices, and it would be good to discuss some of the advantages/disadvantages of this form of trading.

Pigsy.

Hi Pigsy

Perhaps this forum should be extended to include spread betting and CFDs as well? Does anyone else have any views?

Skim

Perhaps if there's interest we could also extend this to cover Derivatives like Options & Futures, also Bonds, Commodoties and Currencies.

i think we should look at asian markets as well especially nikkei and hangseng there are great oppotunities for profit as these markets are heavily influenced by us markets especially during eco, data announcements for us

Sharky

There are a number of threads running covering the ftse100 and the dow under indices

Would these existing threads be combined under the new forum? if not won't there be a danger of division and replication?

Regards

bracke

Oops silly me! Red Face etc,etc

Can I castigate kastiko for starting the thread up again please?

Regards

bracke

Status
Not open for further replies.