The Market Matrix

Here's a prediction based on my special numbers for you FC. They are telling me that this weekend

1. You will get P****d and
2. Ronnie will walk away with the title

We shall see.

mofo said:
Here's a prediction based on my special numbers for you FC. They are telling me that this weekend

1. You will get P****d and
2. Ronnie will walk away with the title

We shall see.

i think your timing is a bit off actually.

1) is going to occur tonight..

perhaps you didnt adjust your bar count after the recent sunspot activity, coupled with the rather unsual plate tectonic movements we had last week.

2) is looking like a dead cert.

Mofo

Am still around - have been hectic elsewhere though. MM is still working very nicely with yesterday being highlighted as a high both on daily and intraday charts.

I'm not really a MB type of person though. People have started to ask for information that I simply cannot give out and I think I did make the point that MM certainly works for me.

Best

Rob

mofo said:
What's happened to Robster. re you still there Rob, & if so, how has the past week been with the MM?

robster4 said:
Mofo

I'm not really a MB type of person though. People have started to ask for information that I simply cannot give out and I think I did make the point that MM certainly works for me.

Rob

Anyone able to tell me what MB stand for here?

robster4 said:
Mofo

Am still around - have been hectic elsewhere though. MM is still working very nicely with yesterday being highlighted as a high both on daily and intraday charts.

Best

Rob

What level did you sell at yesterday?

cj,

that may be.. but sadly steve probably has a disclosure clause somewhere. regardless of whether steve's work is largely plagiarised, which i am not suggesting (as advised by my lawyer, Mr B.Carolgees) it is, his disclosure clause is legally binding..

shall we talk about hot spots? i was always a fan of Strike it Lucky..

FetteredChinos said:
cj,

that may be.. but sadly steve probably has a disclosure clause somewhere. regardless of whether steve's work is largely plagiarised, which i am not suggesting (as advised by my lawyer, Mr B.Carolgees) it is, his disclosure clause is legally binding..

If I knew how to trade a continuous contract I would make people sign a non-disclosure before I told them the secret. I would ask for lots of wedge as well!

FetteredChinos said:
cj,

Couldn't have been much of a session last night to be posting on herethsi early.

And so much for my sporting predictions as well........

mofo said:
Couldn't have been much of a session last night to be posting on herethsi early.

And so much for my sporting predictions as well........

erm it was a mini-session actually.. called it a night at about 1am..

had to dull the pain after sitting through such a tedious champions league effort. the wifebeater helped somewhat..

not too sure if the doritos and sensible soccer tournament that i partook in afterwards were such a good idea. i can still taste salsa, despite considerable efforts to remove it.

as for Ronnie, well perhaps those plate tectonics disturbed him as he was lining up a few pots.

did you readjust your fib bar counts to adjust for gap openings? that tends to throw timings off.

i like this quote.. good to see the "Great British Public" (TM) havent changed lol..

"So engrossing was the final that the BBC was deluged by calls of complaint when they interrupted live coverage to show news reports of the unfolding Iranian Embassy siege in London. "

FetteredChinos said:
erm it was a mini-session actually.. called it a night at about 1am..

had to dull the pain after sitting through such a tedious champions league effort. the wifebeater helped somewhat..

not too sure if the doritos and sensible soccer tournament that i partook in afterwards were such a good idea. i can still taste salsa, despite considerable efforts to remove it.

as for Ronnie, well perhaps those plate tectonics disturbed him as he was lining up a few pots.

did you readjust your fib bar counts to adjust for gap openings? that tends to throw timings off.

Just a quiet night then eh?

Do you know what, i reckon these magic fibs might not work properly you know :LOL:

Like the new moniker by the way

BB - I remember that well. So long as Ebdon doesn't win, i'll be happy. May have to support the welshman from here :eek:

a320 said:
No slightly different for me, but if you look on the "other" site its all there just read between the lines...

A3, in your view, why is TH such a fan of MM