The Market Matrix

Mr. Ned Kelly,

Today, I received a go long signal. Therefore, I'm out of TZA and in TNA. TZA loss was 9%.

Kind regards,

Nancy123

Hi Nancy

I couldn't trade with such large drawdowns but thanks for keeping us updated.

I am thinking about buying this dvd course, would appreciate hearing from anyone currently using it, does it really work

Hi goldtrader

I cant send You a private message, but sent an email, i think so, through here.

Regards,
Tom

I am thinking about buying this dvd course, would appreciate hearing from anyone currently using it, does it really work

What this scammers invent this days amazing flies all come on it like it is a fresh pile of dog**** and it is my friends a fresh pile of dog****. So you peeps keep flying around it

Shame you don't know what you are talking about!

I purchased the original Market Matrix book 5 years ago. I would not be without it.

Shame you don't know what you are talking about!

I purchased the original Market Matrix book 5 years ago. I would not be without it.

In 5 years since you joined,this is the only thread you have participated on,why is that,why is the MM so good? thanks

A few years ago, myself and another trader spent a whole winter studying this.
It's based on Welles Wilder delta theory.
We plotted the cycles for the S&P going back to 1983.
It definitely works in larger timeframes, but the discrepancies in the smaller timeframes
were to big for us to make use of as daytraders.
It was fascinating for me because I would never have believed it if I hadn't done it for myself.

It definitely works in larger timeframes, but the discrepancies in the smaller timeframes
It was fascinating for me because I would never have believed it if I hadn't done it for myself.

agree, similar also to most other cycle principles. I studied Hurst cycles, and with only 16 cycles, slightly easier than the number this theory subscribes to. Great to learn though and can be quite uncanny. Not too difficult to put into practice and as you say DeeGee used over longer time frames. The best I found was Hursts 40day cycle. still works today.

Just to be clear - I think it was Jim Sloman who developed the Delta Theory.
I think Welles Wilder bought the concept and publicised it in a book if I remember correctly.

Just to be clear - I think it was Jim Sloman who developed the Delta Theory.
I think Welles Wilder bought the concept and publicised it in a book if I remember correctly.

it doesnt inspire you when a guy developes something and then moves on to something else. What does it say about his RSI. I actually like rsi as a divergence indicator

If I recall correctly, Jim Sloman was already a very successful trader.
He was a highly intelligent man who was stimulated by the intellectual challenges of trying
to understand the reasons for market structure.
He moved on to develop Ocean Theory. I started to look at this but never got to grips with it.

I too went through the Delta / MM path.
Spent time analysing, back-testing.

Difference is, my assessment was that the discrepancies between the pattern and the reality were too big to be of any use.
So, given the same data and theory, I passed on it.

Doesn't mean that Delta/MM doesn't work, maybe I just don't get it, or we set different levels of tolerances for acceptance.

I purchased the book and DVD set 2nd hand some time ago and was terribly disappointed with the quality of the work. While grammar and spelling aren't prerequisites for being an expert in any field, gross errors tend to indicate a lack of care and an unprofessional approach. My view is that if someone is willing to be sloppy in one discipline you have no guarantee of the quality of their work in the one in which they are professing expertise.

As for the content, while I am perfectly willing to accept the possibility of esoteric and occult factors as potential influencers of the markets, the work in Copan’s book does not radically depart from that of Wilder or Sloman with respect to cyclical phenomenon. Nor does it enlarge or develop upon it either.

All in all not a recommendation from me, but I may well have missed a subtle nuance or two that a more experienced and intelligent trader has seized and capitalised upon. It will be interesting to see if any respond along those lines in which case I shall re-invest some time and effort into it.

Hello,

I tend to agree that MM could have been written more exceptionally better at explaining the concept. Nevertheless, The Market Matrix is truly top shelf grade product.

If one just goes past all presentation and understands the actual concept presented, its truly astonishing. However, one can't just read MM and use it without understanding where authors idea came from. Its a newer and a refinement, not stand alone concept as it tries to be.

In order to know algebra, one need to be proficient in arithmetic.

One needs to understand - Mr. Copan is a Delta Director and Kirby Cooper (who is mentioned in acknowledgement) is Mr. Wilders son in law, who is also a Delta Director. They trade, or used to, on behalf of Delta Society. They know their material very well.

You have to study Delta before MM, you will understand it more profoundly. Forget what people say it hard work, its very easy, just do it. Its very, very simple.

Steps are as follows:

1. Delta Phenomenon Book by Welles Wilder (please respect the author's work - start from Page 1 of the book and don't skip ahead), the book has Dow chart going back to 1800s.

2. Delta Phenonemon Study Guide - its very important piece, without it newcomer will be lost. Mr. Copan uses these color solutions in his work.

3. Delta VHS - Important summary by Welles Wilder himself, not mandatory, but you will understand how to solve for your own solution.

- now for more advanced concepts

4. Market Matrix CD Set by Steve Copan - authors delta i.e. matrix solution is IDENTICAL(more refined, +2 points) to the Delta book with added tools (Fibo & EW) for timing.

5. The Market Matrix Book by Steve Copan - Now at this point you have a foundation, forget what you know (don't let prior delta timing point influence you) Now start from page 1 and do everything by the book. You know how to drive a car, now you are in a race-car. Absolutely, most advanced, latest and most refined, universal market concept.

MM is just a further understanding of Delta. For anyone who has used Delta for Intra-day trading, will understand, finally somebody got it, its all same thing, that being Steve Copan and his work The Market Matrix.

I apologize in advance for making such a long read, that took alot of your time.

Thank you.

Has anyone bought the market matrix recently from Agora ?
If you have are you having problems understanding it ?