The London Traders Network Social

Hey Traders,

For those of you in the London area the London Traders Network runs social events 6 times a year.

When I first started the London Traders Network back in 2009 it was the only one in London. Now I see there are a dozens of them - mostly with a commercial agenda.

The London Traders Network beer-call is just that. A chance for you to get out from behind your screens and come for a beer and a chat about trading. It's not for selling anything - its a beer-call by traders, for traders. That's it - pure and simple.* All are welcome whether you've traded for 2 weeks or 2 decades. We have seen traders find and build networks of like-minded traders after meeting at our events - which is great. We all know that it can be a lonesome endeavour.

The*next event of 2017*is on Wednesday 15thNovember - we have the cellar bar of The New Moon pub reserved for us, and I look forward to seeing you all there!

For more updates you can join the meetup group here: London Traders Network

(Moderators that is not a commercial link - just one to events page with dates and locations of the beer-call.)

Trade well,
Paul

I've been to quite a few new moon beers meet ups organised by Paul & can vouch it is what it says on the tin.

The London Traders Network January 2018 Social Beer-Call

Hey Traders,
Next London Traders Network Social is on Wednesday 16th January from 6.30pm at the cellar bar of the New Moon on Gracechurch street. All are welcome.

As usual more details on the meetup page.

Cheers
Paul

Can’t make this one as in Manila but will be thinking of you all whilst I soak up the sun. Anyone who has not been before, get along and mix with great like minded people.

As it’s 10am here, time for breakfast.

Lee

The London Traders Network July Social Beer-Call

Hello all, the next London Traders Network Social is this Wednesday 18th July from 6.30.

Usual location and usual details can be found on the meetup page.

See you there!

P

Thanks Paul

ps Just seen this from f2calv....very odd comment, assume it's a p1ss take re the missed meet ups Nov & Jan :cool:

lol 6 months later :p

You should be careful dating ze Germans, they have a tendency to affect your sense of humour ;)

lol 6 months later :p

You should be careful dating ze Germans, they have a tendency to affect your sense of humour ;)

Thought it was strange, I don't really come on t2w so much these day (but hope I still have a sense of humour mate)...... you were right "you'll never look back" you said.........bl@@dy hell though....proper firecrackers eh !! :LOL:;)

Are you in the UK at the mo for this meet up ?

Are you in the UK at the mo for this meet up ?
Technically yes I'll be in the country... but unfortunately my timings are a bit screwed and I only land at 20:30 so it's not going to happen :|

I will try and schedule my flights back better next time! Enjoy yourself :cheesy:

Technically yes I'll be in the country... but unfortunately my timings are a bit screwed and I only land at 20:30 so it's not going to happen :|

I will try and schedule my flights back better next time! Enjoy yourself :cheesy:

Ah ok fella, good to hear from you :)

I am new to trading and have £2000 to start investing. How do i meet up with expert traders in London to start day trading?

Fellow traders, Its time for our third social event of 2019. You know the drill by now: The beer-call is just that. A chance for you to get out from behind your screens and come for a beer and a chat about trading. It's not for selling anything - its a beer-call by traders, for traders. That's it - pure and simple. All are welcome whether you've traded for 2 weeks or 2 decades. This is a social event - it's not a commercial event - there's no up-sell or introductions to brokers or education companies. It's a get together for traders, by traders. The next event of 2019 is on Wednesday 15th May - and I look forward to seeing you all there! Trade Well Paul

The details and location are on the groups meetup page: London Traders Network

This sounds interesting. Let me know for 2021 or when all this COVID19 madness ends