The hedge fund's "edge"?

Nostradamus359

Established member
Well, I am pursuing my interest to work for a big name or speculator, who needs to be aware beforehand of timing, markets and wants make money, of course, using my strategies. This is of course a system of some sort...

I will put here my forecasts as they are cross market and cross instrument, so it is better for me to maintain it in a single place.

Today, I just prepared two instruments:

EUR/USD which is a good buy on Tuesday and Wednesday preferably at 10am (GMT+4 )..
Russell2000 is a good buy two, as the low is now today Monday, August 16 at 8-10am (GMT+4)/ Could be some volatility...sell at appropriate time later this week.

Last edited:
generally I use time as a base for my trading...but sometimes knowing levels can be of help.

This is the real account example when the market was too uncertain, but I knew that 3800 will be true support. And I used price direction changes to make profits...

Attachments

• apripl9balance.PNG
    apripl9balance.PNG
    163.2 KB · Views: 262
  • final_balance_8April2009.PNG
    final_balance_8April2009.PNG
    189 KB · Views: 254
  • trade.PNG
    trade.PNG
    809.3 KB · Views: 473
  • report.pdf
    118.2 KB · Views: 512
my bio and contact information...in case one needs to beat the markets :)
open for serious offers...crossmarket and actually any market, any instrument...
this took me 10 minutes to prepare and some 15 more to draw

Alexander
+7 926 773-9648

Attachments

• bio.JPG
    bio.JPG
    193.5 KB · Views: 249
Alexander, why can't you find a job with a Russian bank? On the one hand, I sympathize, I truly do. But, on the other hand, given all the random crap you say, I have a hard time imagining you being employable.

Alexander, why can't you find a job with a Russian bank? On the one hand, I sympathize, I truly do. But, on the other hand, given all the random crap you say, I have a hard time imagining you being employable.

the most investment companies, I was interviewed at simply do not exist or people are gone:)
the US unemployment rate is higher then here....but I am looking for something very good not just an average job...

also I just was once said that how you could claim to make a 100% p.a. as my money are managed by the best US adviser and I get 10% only.....

I like this as it is challenging, and if I find something more challenging, I turn to it...

Last edited: