T2W Bot

Staff member
1,454 55
I’ll bet you probably never considered how international options trading can be! We know there are American options, which can be exercised at any time from when they are bought until their date of expiration (we call that "early exercise.") There are also European options, which cannot be exercised early, and can only be exercised on their expiration date. Well today we’re going to learn about the "Greeks." This term should not be new to anybody who is already trading options. The reason is that they are so important, that unless you have a basic understanding of what they are, and how to use them, you are going to be trading with a serious disadvantage.
So what are these Greeks? Simply put, we can call them risk measurements, (sorry I had to throw in a little options humor there). Previously we learned that the theoretical value of an option can be determined by plugging some variables into the Black-Scholes formula. Well the Greeks tell an options trader the theoretical change...
Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator: