The Daily Index Trader

Hi Ian, Thanks for that and fair comment. The markets are volatile at the moment with QE2 and the usual high impact news data. Essentially then this means your positions have to be carefully monitored and the set and forget methods, to me anyway, are dead in the water. Take this am for instance, why place a trade before the numbers @9.30am., Same Monday , a lot went short Ftse prior to the date-index goes north. Anyway Ftse and Dax best left alone after midday-Dow is gang leader pm.

Hear what you are saying Vin, ironically both today and Monday were winners on the DIT. Strange world

Hi Ian, Well done but see what I mean about the Dow this arvo, hope you got some great points.
Good luck for 2moro and all the best.

Hi all,

I guess if you've returned DIT for a refund you won't still be reading this forum, but I'll ask anyway. I've sent an email to the support address in order to get the address to return the manual to. As yet I've received no reply. Has anyone here tried returning it and had any problems?

Cheers.

Hi all,

I guess if you've returned DIT for a refund you won't still be reading this forum, but I'll ask anyway. I've sent an email to the support address in order to get the address to return the manual to. As yet I've received no reply. Has anyone here tried returning it and had any problems?

Cheers.

No problem on returning and refunding. I think the address is:

Thames Publishing Services Ltd 2010
Cutomer Services
12 Belmont House
13 Upper High Street
Thame OX9 3ER

Hi Captain, Return it to Thames Publishing, 12 Belmont House, 13 Upper High Street, Thame, Oxon
OX9 3ER. You shouldn't have any problem as I got a prompt refund.
Cheers

Hi Captain, Return it to Thames Publishing, 12 Belmont House, 13 Upper High Street, Thame, Oxon
OX9 3ER. You shouldn't have any problem as I got a prompt refund.
Cheers

Thanks guys,

posted off to the address and the refund was made the following day.

Cheers.

Neil.

Is any one still trading with this system, or has it now been confined to the bin, everything seems to have gone very quiet, what are the results for the last few weeks.

Is any one still trading with this system, or has it now been confined to the bin, everything seems to have gone very quiet, what are the results for the last few weeks.

Gave up and got my money back. Promised so much - delivered so little.

Anyone know what the account position is at the moment? By this stage it should be fairly clear whether the system is likely to work.

If anyone is interested in this DIT system I suggest they join the T2W Private Forum - Daily Index Trader, all the current information is located there. Hope this helps.

October was a losing month, November is up around 3% for me so far but thats just using a flat 2% trade and combined Oct/Nov is down.

Why is it these Companies that offer these trading signals are always run out of shiit-holes? Hardly gives you confidence in the system they are flogging signals from innit? Go a google maps search.