The Daily Index Trader

SteveB - Could you please add me to the forum?

Thanks,
Steve.

Hi steve,

all you need to do is send me a private message with last weeks password needed to enter the DIT site. You would have received it in the Traders Weekly Bulletin.(y)

S

Steve - I followed the link you left on my pm and it just sent me to the main board not the link to the private forum ...my mistake?

SC

Steve - I followed the link you left on my pm and it just sent me to the main board not the link to the private forum ...my mistake?

SC

Hi Sarnia,

if you go to the link http://www.trade2win.com/boards/

and scroll down to the members forums where you will find Daily Index Trader (where the Net Trap forum is ) and click on the "request access" link I will get your request and admit you to the forum.

It's the same process as when you requested access to the Net Trap private forum.

Hope that helps.

S

Last edited:
Hi kristydow,

I have you on the list of those wanting the private forum. If you still want to join just send me a private message with last weeks password for the DIT Web Site.

S

Hi kristydow,

I have you on the list of those wanting the private forum. If you still want to join just send me a private message with last weeks password for the DIT Web Site.:)

S

Now that everyone has disappeared to the private forum, is any body over there going to keep us updated with the results of the DIT for those who have not yet bought the system, or are considering buying, or is it now going to be all cloak and dagger!

Now that everyone has disappeared to the private forum, is any body over there going to keep us updated with the results of the DIT for those who have not yet bought the system, or are considering buying, or is it now going to be all cloak and dagger!

It won today Markie:D

Hi
Would really appreciate if someone here to could update recent results for DIT. Last I checked here, DIT was on a losing streak. Has it turned profitable again?