The Daily Index Trader

Hi Ian,

are you sure you're entering the price correctly with decimal point etc in the right place?

I had what I think is the same problem and it was due to entering the price correctly.

Just a thought :)

Had the same problem when I was updating results to begin with I had used a , rather than . too many thumbs it happens to everyone sometimes. Another time I entered the trade the wrong way around and made a profit. Maybe we should test a reverse DIT trade variant? That was meant as a joke...

Hi Ian,

are you sure you're entering the price correctly with decimal point etc in the right place?

I had what I think is the same problem and it was due to entering the price correctly.

Just a thought :)

I am copying and pasting, so no problems there, looks like I will be sitting it out again, by recent results probably not a bad thing. The evaluator just wont let me enter the price full stop, so unless I want to start from scratch I am stumped.

Its been useful getting lots of feedback from members, and over the last 2 - 3 weeks recognising the limitations of the DIT. Sorry to see some others have thrown in the towel, and like some here, I am not trading the DIT today. Interesting comment about reverse trading the DIT, but Gekko platform does not appear to allow you to look at the historical movements very well. Will talk to IG at some point, but will see how this week pans out.
Due to my limitations of knowledge and time to trade, I am keen on set and forget trades, but DIT seems to depend on blind faith, however somewhere on this forum may be the key to making this work or a variant...which is why I am here still. Good luck to everyone trading today, and to Martin C or else his retirement plans may have to go back to the drawing board. Cheers, Rich 3

I am not trading due to that crappy evaluator not letting me enter figures and Martin not returning my emails. Guess it would be easier just to send it back for a refund.

Just realised that Mark Rose who is the publisher behind this did 5 minute footsie earlier this year and IMO that was unsuccessful. Basically involved two orders - 1 buy and 1 sell (where have we heard that before) but they were OCO orders so you only actually did one trade.

Whereas I was prepared to give this the benefit of the doubt IVO the historics I'm kinda thinking that a 'system' has been written to fit in with back results although there is no denying the beta testers who've expressed their comments on this forum and indeed my early results.

Being relatively new and naive we live and learn and despite what people say the only way to learn is with your own dosh. Cheers

Last edited:
Had the same problem when I was updating results to begin with I had used a , rather than . too many thumbs it happens to everyone sometimes. Another time I entered the trade the wrong way around and made a profit. Maybe we should test a reverse DIT trade variant? That was meant as a joke...

Actually today we have a buy on the dax and a sell on the cac - the correlation at the moment is Dax -1% CAC -1.66% so in order for them to move more into sync the DAX needs to drop further or the CAC rise but our trade is th eother way round ........... Not sure whether there's anything in this longer term but if anyone with more experience than me would like to comment I'd appreciate that. Thanks

Last edited:
Hi all,

I think we should have enough people to start applying for Private Forum status. Over the next few days can those who want to be involved just post a message indicating so I can get a list of founder members.

I understand the process can take a couple of weeks so the sooner we can start the better. Hopefully by Monday or Tuesday we should be ready to apply.

Many thanks.

:clap:Hi Steve, count me in and thanks for the suggestion

I've returned my manual & received my money back. The 12 months result shown is doubtful. But it's difficult to prove it, that's the trick;

Three reasons why this system will never work;

1) 1:2 winning v losing ratio

2) system relies on dax/cac moving in one direction until profit hit, very unlikely

3) A good trader looks at maket conditons & often decides not to trade. With this system your trading whatever the waether.

I'm someone who has bought the manual & tried it. If you think your going to make any money with this system, your kidding yourself. You might get the odd winning days & get all excited, but trust me the system doesn't make sense.

Good bye princetrader,

as ever your post is a sweeping generalisation and doesn't add anything of consequence to the discussion. But I understand. Disappointment often makes people feel bitter but the system hasn't been conclusively discredited yet and so the jury's still out.

Good luck

Another 3 wins on the trot and those with the Enhanced Profits setting will be back in profits after the disappointing couple of weeks. And on past results there's no reason why that isn't possible.

Those who started in July and August will have just added to their profits. Just thought I would add a bit of positivity to the proceedings.

Good bye princetrader,

as ever your post is a sweeping generalisation and doesn't add anything of consequence to the discussion. But I understand. Disappointment often makes people feel bitter but the system hasn't been conclusively discredited yet and so the jury's still out.

Good luck

SteveBanks it's nice to see your PR machine is still in full flow. I know why your so keen on getting this forum private, so you can control who contributes, anything against DIT & you will throw the out from the forum. 1 winning trade after several ones & your over the moon, pathetic!!!

SteveBanks it's nice to see your PR machine is still in full flow. I know why your so keen on getting this forum private, so you can control who contributes, anything against DIT & you will throw the out from the forum. 1 winning trade after several ones & your over the moon, pathetic!!!

Bless you princetrader.

Keep calm and take the your pills and wait for the nurse to visit:)

Well I'm past the time for returning this so we'll see - the good news is I get the gekko bonus shortly. BTW SteveB did Gekko refund yesterday as CAC went to hit target?

Bless you princetrader.

Keep calm and take the your pills and wait for the nurse to visit:)

Why do you keep making personal attacks when you were the one who was throwing your toys out of the pram because you thought other people were doing it to you? Most of your posts accuse others of making sweeping generalisations or not being constructive, even when it isn't true.
It would be more useful if you and other DIT users posted their daily/cumulative points p&l.