The BIG fight

I think McG will be hopelessly outclassed but he's certainly not a coward

the footwork alone is a science in boxing....something MMA fighters don't have to master. He's going to try to put power in his punches but will be outmaneuvered so since forward positioning footwork in boxing is difficult.....backward positioning will force him to completely lose control. Mayweather clearly stated he's going for the knockout so this may turn out to be a fight where mcgregor becomes a punching bag or a sloppy defender with playbacks looking like he's running away. Either way......a mcgregor win would be the biggest upset in boxing history.....hence why everyone is rooting for the underdog.

Attachments

• B2B.JPG
    B2B.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 163
  • Fight.JPG
    Fight.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 179
er well he did last nearly 10 rounds, that was 9 more than most expected.

Obviously hadn't boxed on the bag for 12 rounds too often.

I know that Mayweather has got to risk heavy physical punishment and that he has to have trained hard and a good percentage goes in agents' fees, etc, but 300,000,000 quid? He must think that punters are a load of dimwits. I do, anyway.

What on earth is it it with us and sports celebrities?

Sounds like the bookies are going to lose a fortune.
I had a great night watching it with my son but donated some change on betfair. Laying favs and looking to cover for a free trip.
Ugás vs Dulorme was a good fight, 4k changed hands at 1.01 for Ugás after he knocked him down twice in the second, I bet that was a long ass 8 rounds for someone after Dulorme came back strong in the second half of the fight :LOL:
McGregor did much better than I expected, he looked dangerous early on.

Last edited: