Article The Best Technical Analysis Trading Software?

T2W Bot

Staff member
1,503 117
Most brokerage firms today offer free or premium trading software applications to individual clients when they open a brokerage account. The bundled software applications, offering a wide variety of trade, research, and analysis functions, are used as a prominent sales-pitch to the trader client. They also boast features like in-built technical indicators, fundamental analysis numbers, integrated applications for trade automations, news, and alert features. We will examine some of the most widely used, based on features (not price point): 

MetaStock Trader: One of the most popular stock trading software applications, MetaStock Trader offers more than 300 technical indicators, built-in drawing tools like Fibonacci retracement to complement technical indicators, integrated news, fundamental data with screening and filtering criteria, with global markets coverage across multiple assets.

Worden TC2000: If you are interested only in US and Canadian stocks and funds...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

kulpio

105 2
Missing one of the best one!

ProRealTime is really a great charting software. It has awesome indicators (I don't use any though), you can test and backtest automated trading strategies and they have great recognition tools (pattern and candlesticks).

Just my two cents;)

Kulpio

Last edited by a moderator:

rubelchy

2 0
What I think content is everything in your post. your MetaStock Trade software are really beneficary for stock trading.Also your Wave59 Pro is good.

bosun2016

11 0
The problem is the price.Most of these services are too expensive.I hope I would be able to afford them one day.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock