The advisory Companies

soniya sharma

Advisory Company

These companies are becoming prevalent in the market as they are providing the investors with the required tips for trading and also help them to earn maximum profit and minimize their loss at the secure position.These companies are gaining the trust of their customer as they provide sure shot profits and their most of the calls are attaining all the three targets.

If a person is continuously encountering loses he should go for the advices provide by these companies.

waiting for your replies and comments.

Thanks Regards

Try the opposite of what you say and you'll be a lot nearer the truth.

Advisory companies are uniformly poor in my experience. Professionally, I have dealt with dozens, and with very few exceptions they are more interested in how much they can mark up commissions and make from spread kickbacks than how good a service they can provide to their clients. Rather than charging higher commissions for their 'advisory' services, if they were any good they would take a percentage of the monthly net profit. I would love to see a post here from anyone who has consistently made money using one, over a period of more than a year.

Hi ns1000

I would like to inform you that I am regularly following the tips provided by the advisory companies and have earned profit every now and then,according to me these companies provide to the best of their capabilities.
If they are in the market that proves they are providing something which is useful for all of us.
I have been trading since last two years and gone through hundreds of advisory companies those have completed atleast ten years of their services I would like to mention one such company with whom i am presently dealing with it is removed placed in Indore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi ns1000

I would like to inform you that I am regularly following the tips provided by the advisory companies and have earned profit every now and then,according to me these companies provide to the best of their capabilities.
If they are in the market that proves they are providing something which is useful for all of us.
I have been trading since last two years and gone through hundreds of advisory companies those have completed atleast ten years of their services I would like to mention one such company with whom i am presently dealing with it is removed placed in Indore.

If they're all so good, why have you had to go through hundreds?

Sounds like you're spamming their service to me.

I said that I am presently trading with their advices and earning profit.
Its a suggestion and I am not at all forcing you to do that it was just a reply to the query you have posted to the thread.

Look, face facts everyone.

90% of advisory companies (I assume you mean brokers) are going to look after number 1 first. And number 1 is them, not you.

The client will always be number 2.

This is how the game is played -

Use number 2 to make money for number 1
Then, if there is any money left over this gets paid to number 2

That is how the cold hard world of money and financial markets works these days so understand it otherwise you'll get taken advantage of.

PS. If you don't understand or realise the above then guess what you are? The 'perfect client' :)

Just reading this thread again, it's all ******** - the only aim is for these link monkeys to get their crappy in. Ignore it.

Last edited:
I think you are having a strong reluctance towards these companies or had a bad experience working with them. But to reply to the statement given by you before,this is that if a person is starting a business he would certainly look for his profit but not essentially on the expense of others so if these companies are looking for their profit they would provide profit to their clients too whom they are serving on primary basis.

so if these companies are looking for their profit they would provide profit to their clients too whom they are serving on primary basis.

Doesn't follow. If they can make more money by churning their clients' trades irrespective of profit or loss, they'd do it. And they do.