THAM trading method.

i thought only trainers were allowed to have multiple nicknames - but i have no idea why they might do that!

No, you're wrong there - book authors also have multiple nicks, and course vendors often try and get away with having three or more nicks. And then there are those who use their Profile to suggest they are, say, in different parts of the world when they're not.

I find that it's not what they do, but WHY they do it - and I would say that in 99% of cases it is because somewhere along the line they are a vendor.

apart from the more stealth like use of multiple nicknames by some for marketing, wouldn't it just be better to delete posts by someone as blantantly obvious as the dude who first posted on this thread

Hi Skim,

Is it not technically possible to compare IP addresses and then put alongside the avatar and all the other
bits and bobs we have on the left-hand side a marker saying "Also Known As". and list their other nicks ?

This would help us identify multiple-nick-users.
Unless there is a legit reason to having multiple-nicks ?

What if two (or more) t2w members share the same machine or IP range?

What about those with multiple nicks that have dynamic IP addressing and clear their cookies every session?

Those with something to hide are more likely to go about successfully hiding it.

Anyway, Back to the Topic

Did anyone bother to see if GM's prediction in post #1 actually turned a net profit on Wednesday's trading?

Assuming entry at open and exit before close for those that hadn't reached their 20c profit target.

No? No. I can't be a*rsed either.

zambuck said:
...tham in hindi means 'hold'....

but then what????

Easy. You just hold ... and hold ... and hold ... and hold all your losers, and cash in your winners - and that guarantees you a non-losing system, 100% of the time. Surprised no-one's thought of it before.

GM & Asianman,

I have lost a lot of money on the stock market and FX. But, my luck has changed now, I have devised a foolproof system of making money each and every time. In fact I have made so much now, that I am willing to share my secrets with just 2 of you. I shall only charge you a small token one-off fee of GBP 5000 each.. This is a small price to pay. Confirm that you want to join the 'billionaire's' club overnight and I shall send you me Swiss bank details for you to pay in £5000 each. I warn you the account is set-up in such a way that the account only receives money but never pays out a cent.

Kind regards buddies,

look forward to receiving the lolly.

yours most sincerely

Gullible.