Tent cities' of homeless on the rise across the US

Its probably only going to get worse unfortunately.

Stockmarket had no choice but to go up, after banning short selling the day before.

Depression & hyperinflation perhaps - still, they will tell the truth on the BBC won't they!

some cry

:LOL:
some don't.......obama is a cocky inexperienced man who will tax ur butt off...

:LOL:
some don't.......obama is a cocky inexperienced man who will tax ur butt off...

Obama is owned by the private banks and corporations that really own and run the USA, as was Bush, bush snr, clinton, reagan etc etc - the new world order crowd.

At least in the uk at least, its no longer possible to be sent to prison for being in debt (im sure i read that).

We ain't seen nothin' yet, either in USA or UK - this week's only been a sticking plaster. But i suppose it's probably ok now that the politicians and press say it is. :LOL:

Despite it being "a world phenomenon" totally out of the blame arena of our politicians and responsible adults, I don't seem to have heard of any German / French or other countries' banks going bust - or have i missed it?

I'm sure that when i lived in Germany years ago you had to save for a house and you might be 3rd generation before you owned it - parents' memories of hyper-inflation still extant?

Perhaps our continental members could comment??

At least in the uk at least, its no longer possible to be sent to prison for being in debt (im sure i read that).

I wouldn't swear to it but I think you can still be sent to prison in the UK for being in debt to the Inland Revenue or owing Council Tax. Maybe some other members know for sure.

Despite all the euphoria from certain sections of the media about how we've 'turned the corner', I fear there will be a lot more of this, unfortunately.

'Tent cities' of homeless on the rise across the US - Telegraph

Tent making sector soars in US!:LOL: I'm buying into 'Outdoor World'. See, the US government looks into this differently and twists the facts....everyone is enjoying themselves that much that they are actually taking to the outdoors more and camping vacations are on the up.