Telephone Scams

bazza1950

I have been pestered for the past two weeks by a company called KNOBEL-LYNCH. They have a nice website and they keep calling saying that there will be a wonderful opportunity to invest in something allied to the BP Oil problem in Alaska. Has anyone had any dealings with these people either positive or negative?

check the boiler room scams thread. sounds like a scam judging by the impressive sounding name and the offering based on some whimsical fundamental news

keep clear

:devilish: these guys are being talked about all over as aboiler room scam selling royal petrolieum at all cost stay away. check other sites .
I have been pestered for the past two weeks by a company called KNOBEL-LYNCH. They have a nice website and they keep calling saying that there will be a wonderful opportunity to invest in something allied to the BP Oil problem in Alaska. Has anyone had any dealings with these people either positive or negative?

Used to get boiler rooms keep calling me because I owned shares in a number of different companies. They stopped when I kept replying, "I used to have money to invest but I spent it all on a Ferrari."

Now I get Nigerians asking if I want to sell my Ferrari to them. Something about a shipping agent, a cheque for £10k more than it's worth and no need for them to check the car over. ;)