TechQuant - Forex Trading

They don't contravene any site guideline but I'm sure you're right. You have much power here and you can cause such things to happen. This is my thread by the way so can I offer you a suggestion that coming in here swinging your handbag looking for a showdown wasn't the most professional and non-personal thing to do.

however - the handbag seems to have been big and powerful it seems ?

have a nice day ;)
N

however - the handbag seems to have been big and powerful it seems ?

have a nice day ;)
N

No idea what that means. Even if I take away one of the seems. Has something happened that I am unaware of which underlines how big and powerful you are then?

I thought you were moving on.

Unedifying it is.

Yes I see it now. My use of personal information identifying you has been edited out. Quite rightly. I aplogise for that as no personal malice was intended, just the more general kind I have for certain types.

@NVP - pick a pair and a day next week when you have the time to trade (it'll also need to be when I can do so as well obviously), pick the hours of trading and I'll pit my 2 months retail side expertise against your 15 years. If you really want a contest that is. If you don't want to risk it, simply ignore this post or find some other way to avoid taking it on.

Yes I see it now. My use of personal information identifying you has been edited out. Quite rightly. I aplogise for that as no personal malice was intended, just the more general kind I have for certain types.

thanks..........banter aside .........

can you share a little here how you trade ?.............that's what most traders are interested in here at trade2win.............

if you are calling a lot of winning trades all the better and more power to your elbow

N

@NVP - pick a pair and a day next week when you have the time to trade (it'll also need to be when I can do so as well obviously), pick the hours of trading and I'll pit my 2 months retail side expertise against your 15 years. If you really want a contest that is. If you don't want to risk it, simply ignore this post or find some other way to avoid taking it on.

TQ................I'm around most of the time on Forexperians thread making observations and some calls so feel free to pop in and participate when you can .........

N

TQ................I'm around most of the time on Forexperians thread making observations and some calls so feel free to pop in and participate when you can .........

N

"...find some other way to avoid taking it on...".

No shame on you NVP, that was probably the best you could have made of what was for you a bad spot. It would have been smarter though if you hadn't put yourself in harms way in the first place.

If I want to make live calls I do so on the thread designated for that purpose started by Lord Flasheart which requires unambiguous detail on asset, price on entry, stop and exit. Almost a mirror image of the thread you mention. I'm not lumping you into the same category as forexmospehrian in his use of subterfuge, ambiguity and obfuscation in his 'calls', but if you choose to use his thread for your own calls regardless of their clarity, well, how can I put it: If the pope fell into a cesspit, he'd still be the pope, but he'd stink.

"...find some other way to avoid taking it on...".

No shame on you NVP, that was probably the best you could have made of what was for you a bad spot. It would have been smarter though if you hadn't put yourself in harms way in the first place.

If I want to make live calls I do so on the thread designated for that purpose started by Lord Flasheart which requires unambiguous detail on asset, price on entry, stop and exit. Almost a mirror image of the thread you mention. I'm not lumping you into the same category as forexmospehrian in his use of subterfuge, ambiguity and obfuscation in his 'calls', but if you choose to use his thread for your own calls regardless of their clarity, well, how can I put it: If the pope fell into a cesspit, he'd still be the pope, but he'd stink.

ok - didn't realise you were calling on Flashs thread.........

whatever issues you have with Forexperian I suggest you take up with him......clearly you are not a fan it seems

I'll stick to calling anything I see on F's thread (alongside a few others who are also resident there)......no competition needed or intended here as Flash's thread is excellent.........if viewers and fellow traders are interested and can make some money off of calls then good for them

cheers
N

What a turnabout.

You came swaggering here into my thread demanding I post live trades, and explain why I haven't done so for two weeks, and insist I outline my methods.

When I offer you a friendly trading competition to see how we both pan out and to find out who's bold and who's BS...what happens...you suddenly turn into the Mother Teresa of the trading world and it's all peace and light and goodwill to all men.

I'm glad I got your number NVP as I'd be mortified to find I'd slain an Innocent.

You can back down and back off anyway you like, but next time you come up against a pro I suggest you follow through or you'll lose even more cred than you may have had before you started this.

As for my views on forexmosperian, I believe he's largely harmless and I'm glad t2w has provided him a home. Keeps him away from children and small animals.

yep - you've found me out ........;).....don't quite recall "swaggering" onto your thread ...........in fact I could've sworn you appeared on forexperians thread taking the p*ss out of me first ?

anyway you've found me out now so no more arguments from me ....

Cheers
N

So that will be the last we'll hear from you here? OK. We'll see shall we.

cheers TQ - and thanks for the help

following the banter I took a long hard look at how much time I spend on T2win and in truth I could do with using that valuable time elsewhere at the moment .....

hey .....so win win for both of us (y)

cheers and good luck with that trading ....the floor is yours

N