T2W Bot

Staff member
Technical analysis can be defined as the study of past price behavior in an effort to determine patterns and trends that are believed to be predictable of the future. At the core of this school of thought is the assumption that human behavior is repetitive in nature. We all recognize that, although human behavior patterns may have recurrent tendencies, they do not normally express themselves in the same exact, mechanical manner each time. Even with this qualification in mind, technical analysis is capable of providing us with the ability to make price forecasts characterized with an improved probability of outcome. It can help us achieve the "edge" required in our pursuit of long-term consistent success.
A wide array of technical approaches is available. Some are better suited to particular personalities and styles of trading than others. This article will focus on just a few that I have found to be consistently helpful in interpreting intraday market behavior and making short-term...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

TheBramble

Legendary member
I'm having the same problem printing this article as I had wih the QQQQ one - charts all over the place.

Anyone else successfully printed this? If so, how?

Thanks.

blackcab

Established member
I haven't tried that but it would be good if T2W could do PDF versions of the articles.

TheBramble

Legendary member
blackcab said:
I haven't tried that but it would be good if T2W could do PDF versions of the articles.
...or anything that keeps the charts and text relatively stable....

I'm one of those unfortunates who needs to read quantity-text from hardcopy. Something to do with tactile internal representations... :cool:

roberk

I bought The Pattern Trapper course. A waste of money, just typical stuff available free on the internet.

bakula

Excellent! Thanks...trying to establish movement of a particular stock and was wondering if the trend is to continue...thanks to some pointers on here...i will now go and check!

theknifemac

TheBramble said:
...or anything that keeps the charts and text relatively stable....

I'm one of those unfortunates who needs to read quantity-text from hardcopy. Something to do with tactile internal representations... :cool:

Sorry its a bit late, but you could try printing the web page to a PDF printer driver which would create a PDF file. Though you would need to do this for each of the article pages. I use the free one from http://www.pdf995.com/ which works well for me. Will give it a try on one of the articles from here and see how it goes.

Stew

Kunal

Baruch, have you been trading the Darvas method for some time?
Just wanted to know how it fared in a bear market.

Splitlink

Legendary member
I bought that book in softback about thirty years ago and thoroughly enjoyed it but have, since, lost it. If I remember correctly, isn't it the same as point and figure?

Split

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks