Technical details on the Bid and Ask?

skan

Hello

Where can I find information (web or books) on the technical details related with the "bid" and "ask" prices (futures), the format of the message how they are transmited, how the final price is calculated...
Of course I mean something more technical than the Wikipedia, almost as technical as the FIX protocol docs.

Regards

Hello

Where can I find information (web or books) on the technical details related with the "bid" and "ask" prices (futures), the format of the message how they are transmited, how the final price is calculated...
Of course I mean something more technical than the Wikipedia, almost as technical as the FIX protocol docs.

Regards

I would take a look at anything to do with matching algorithms. If you can get a better understanding of how these work, you will have a better idea of what goes on behind the scenes (or behind the final T&S data).

Best to cross reference as much as possible, and dont take what is said on Wiki etc as gospel, because sometimes information published on the web is so far off the mark it is unreal.

G/L

I would take a look at anything to do with matching algorithms. If you can get a better understanding of how these work, you will have a better idea of what goes on behind the scenes (or behind the final T&S data).

Best to cross reference as much as possible, and dont take what is said on Wiki etc as gospel, because sometimes information published on the web is so far off the mark it is unreal.

G/L

OK, thanks