Technical Analysis of stock trends book for grabs

Posca

Edwards, R, D. & Magee, J. (2008) Technical Analysis Of Stock Trends 10th Edition, BN Publishing

Pristine condition
Selling for £30.00 + £6.00 (P&P)
International shipping available

29itxz.jpg

Edwards, R, D. & Magee, J. (2008) Technical Analysis Of Stock Trends 10th Edition, BN Publishing

Pristine condition
Selling for £30.00 + £6.00 (P&P)
International shipping available

29itxz.jpg

It could have been my recommendation that brought you to the Edwards & Magee's
book. I agree with the listing that was put out my the MTA (Market Technician Association) where they put the Edwards & Magee on top of the list since this book
is most technical in terms of chart analyzing than the other two.
HTML:
Martin Pring's book is more comprehensive and easier to understand than other 2. They are all excellent There is a study guide to go with that, and it's fantastic. Try it and you might want to study for the program. I just love it.

I have a short presentation on why and how technical analysis would help the (position)
traders & investors make better decision. I prepared this for a meeting with my
former employer and co-worker who want to get to know more about technical analysis
almost a year ago. It's more of the kind of information that you can read and understand
the use of charts for buying and selling than the various Head & Shoulder patterns that
take up so many pages in Edwards' book.

Send me a PM with your e-mail and I'll send a copy for you to read.

Regarding Edwards' book, the 9th version that I'd bought several months ago is the third
copy that I have. I studied very little on the first 2, spent about more than 10 hours on
the new one and planning to spend - at least 50 hours more on this book in the next
couple of months. I had wait the technical analysis and chart reading get deeper into
my mind before going to dig the various angles of H&S and other stuff.

Last edited: