Technical Analysis of stock trends book for grabs

Posca

34 0
Edwards, R, D. & Magee, J. (2008) Technical Analysis Of Stock Trends 10th Edition, BN Publishing

Pristine condition
Selling for £30.00 + £6.00 (P&P)
International shipping available

songcon

165 4
Edwards, R, D. & Magee, J. (2008) Technical Analysis Of Stock Trends 10th Edition, BN Publishing

Pristine condition
Selling for £30.00 + £6.00 (P&P)
International shipping available

It could have been my recommendation that brought you to the Edwards & Magee's
book. I agree with the listing that was put out my the MTA (Market Technician Association) where they put the Edwards & Magee on top of the list since this book
is most technical in terms of chart analyzing than the other two.
HTML:
Martin Pring's book is more comprehensive and easier to understand than other 2. They are all excellent There is a study guide to go with that, and it's fantastic. Try it and you might want to study for the program. I just love it.
I have a short presentation on why and how technical analysis would help the (position)
traders & investors make better decision. I prepared this for a meeting with my
former employer and co-worker who want to get to know more about technical analysis
almost a year ago. It's more of the kind of information that you can read and understand
the use of charts for buying and selling than the various Head & Shoulder patterns that
take up so many pages in Edwards' book.

Send me a PM with your e-mail and I'll send a copy for you to read.

Regarding Edwards' book, the 9th version that I'd bought several months ago is the third
copy that I have. I studied very little on the first 2, spent about more than 10 hours on
the new one and planning to spend - at least 50 hours more on this book in the next
couple of months. I had wait the technical analysis and chart reading get deeper into
my mind before going to dig the various angles of H&S and other stuff.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock