• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    27.7 KB · Views: 155

Forexmospherian

Legendary member
39,928 3,301
A break out of this trend line would be nice. :clap:

Hi Price

What are you trading and basically what method and are you intraday / swing / day trading / weekly / position etc and what is your main time frame ??

Hopefully if it FX - I might be able to give you some guidance that might assist ?

Regards

F

price777999

Established member
580 29
Hi Price

What are you trading and basically what method and are you intraday / swing / day trading / weekly / position etc and what is your main time frame ??

Hopefully if it FX - I might be able to give you some guidance that might assist ?

Regards

F

Thanks but I like to figure things out for myself .

Forexmospherian

Legendary member
39,928 3,301
I changed my mind , can you make me rich ? I'm trading forex H4 charts .

Hi P

That was a quick change ;-)

Well - I can help you - totally free of charge - but cannot guarantee you will be rich - but if you learnt my way - yes maybe over the year you would change your account balance to well into the black.

First good point - you trade FX - thats good

Now need to know if you have to stay with 4 hr chart and whether you have say 2 -4 hrs a day to intraday trade - or whether you really only want to trade now and again and just 2 or 3 trades a week - rather than develop your skills to eventually go full time and dump the proper day job ?

Even on a 4 hr chart I can help you - but need to know more about your experience and stop sizes and targets and your favourite pairs and how many hours have you actually been on a live account and trading etc etc. Would you have taken over 100 live trades ? - what method (s) are you using and whats your present win ratio etc etc

The more you tell me - the more I might be able to assist etc and at least get you on some profitable trades

Regards

F

price777999

Established member
580 29
an example of how I trade.

Attachments

• rgjfjfj.PNG
    rgjfjfj.PNG
    72.4 KB · Views: 167

Forexmospherian

Legendary member
39,928 3,301
an example of how I trade.

i still got a lot of question to ask you if that's OK - especially with regards to your trading performance over last 2 or 4 or even 10 yrs ? (2004 / 5 mentioned)

I can see on your chart some Andrew's Pitchforks - a piece of Ichimoku cloud and you using a 4 hr chart with a 70 - 80 pip ( guessing ) stop loss with a target of over 160 pips + and in that case you got your target - but not closed out ???

That means you wasted 4 -5 days and other 150+ move up you could have bought ??

How many hours a day do you have to trade and approx what times ??

Will come back later with a load more questions etc - but as now can see lots of ways to help you

Regards

F

Dr. Toad

169 33
A nice curve for a equity growth chart is what you want to aim for. Yours does look a bit erratic.

How about mine? I have a fairly consistent trend going for me I think.

I should probably short my account in about a week. Although then I would start making money...which would cause me to lose money being short...crap...can't win at this thing.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock