Tech Analysis on Tadpole by Charty

Hi all, just taking a break from studying for my exams. It's a nightmare but another couple of weeks and I'll be a very happy chappy. I can't get the above link to work and was interested in what charty said as i see it rose by 13% today. Could someone cut and paste the story here for me and the benefit of anyone else if it's not too much bother. Thanks a million.
Marty

I hold TAD at 57p and have just accepted the rights issue (45p) I believe these to be a good medium/long term investment.
Charty, they are constantly beeing ramped and tipped and they have held up remarkedly well over the last few tech bashing months.
You pay your money and take your chance.
Steve

That link worked OK charty, thanks. Good call on the short run price increase. 13%. Not bad!

Marty

You are welcome. Mind you, these links may be funny at times, another source reported not being able to access the article out of one of my links, while I could out of the same one!
Time allowing it, I will post tomorrow a new link on TAD

------------------
The above does not represent financial advice.

To the top. For what it si worth, I noted on the BBs that this is still a very hot stock amongst retail investors. I do not hold.

------------------
The above does not represent financial advice.