TAX paying in the countries

saxo06c2

Hi,

If you are ... Thai...(Indonesian, Malaysian...etc.)
Do you have to pay TAX, and do you need to declare the forex profit in your yearly tax form?
Please answer, if you live in a different country, too.

e.g.: My friend is Hungarian, and he has to declare, and the tax is 16% of the profit. He can decrement of his profit with his loss.

Thanks,
Jack

Hi,

If you are ... Thai...(Indonesian, Malaysian...etc.)
Do you have to pay TAX, and do you need to declare the forex profit in your yearly tax form?
Please answer, if you live in a different country, too.

e.g.: My friend is Hungarian, and he has to declare, and the tax is 16% of the profit. He can decrement of his profit with his loss.

Thanks,
Jack

In the UK these profits have nothing to do with your income, in he UK you need to pay capital gains tax on any capital gains over the threshold of £10,600. So if you've made more than the threshold you will need to pay 18% or 28% on anything over the first £10,600.

And yes, in the UK your losses come off the profit for the year.

Im from the philippines, I was thinking the same thing,well im not being taxed for my forex earning since i do it online,so basically my withdrawals from my broker I get them full, Im not sure if its good for me or bad, but for now I still do get taxed for may day job, and sometimes it pisses me off since its quite a %.. :D