TA on BBA

ChartMan

Legendary member
5,580 46
BBA has been wallowing around for a while in a trading range of 332 to 358, falling from a recent high of 400 or so in December.There are some useful features on this chart that are worth taking note of.
1: The upper and lower bolinger bands have been narrowing over the last seven days- and indication of a pending price rise.
2:The last 10 weeks has seen a positive divergence in the momentum and ChartMan's XXX indicators.
3: The closing price today has closed 2p above resistance,having resisted strong down pressure during the day and 13p up on Friday's close.The last 3 days has also seen resistance to downward pressure.
So put it on your watch list.Another strong close above 358 should see a confirmed breakout to the upside.
Next resistance up is 384, then 396 and 409.
Don't ask me about "ChartMan's XXXX indicator- it's experimental and supposed to show up non-confrmation.

ChartMan

Legendary member
5,580 46
Well I did a proper Kiss of Death on this one. Reasonable results and it gets hammered 25% down !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock