T2W offer - free £50 to trade with

• Thread starter cablemonster
  • Start date
  • Watchers 9
But is it worth the trouble for £50 ? A bit more money would make it interesting.

possibly not, a lot of needless jumping through hoops. but i can test the water with my homer driver id, see if they have a sense of humour in limassol :whistling

springfield.list.9F14.jpg

They accepted that homer simpson driving licence?:LOL:

If that's the case then I can see me getting a few more than one £50 (y)

They accepted that homer simpson driving licence?:LOL:

If that's the case then I can see me getting a few more than one £50 (y)

the £50 can never be withdrawn, and if anyone actually makes a profit, hard copies of the docs will be required to be sent validating the account to release any profit.

anyone got a springfield utility bill :cry:

my homer account is also confirmed via email as good to go. though have done nothing further of confirming id with hard copies.

will just have a go trading the t2w 50 regardless, next week most likely.

as an aside to this one of the biggest of the retail FX companies announced that they were moving their dealing desks to cyprus about a year ago. A month or so ago they quietly announced that they were coming back to the UK.
For all the pain of being regulated in the UK we can possibly assume that the company concerned just could not get their clients to move their money out of the 'safety' of the UK system into 'the Mifid compliant' cypriot one.

as an aside to this one of the biggest of the retail FX companies announced that they were moving their dealing desks to cyprus about a year ago. A month or so ago they quietly announced that they were coming back to the UK.
For all the pain of being regulated in the UK we can possibly assume that the company concerned just could not get their clients to move their money out of the 'safety' of the UK system into 'the Mifid compliant' cypriot one.

Isn't dissing the competitors libellous ?

statement of fact... announced moving out.. announced moving back

admittedly there was a bit of speculation as to why.. but hardly 'dissing them' ...did not slag them off etc. The fact is that while many UK clients are quite happy to have funds in the foreign jurisdictions .. many are not . In reality the same probably goes for any nation. you are more likely to trust what you know than what you do not.

If you were a UK citizen getting compensation from the FSCS then at least you are filling in forms that are 'almost' English (!!). Can you imagine having to fill out a form in Greek to claim compensation? (and vice versa for the cypriots)

Simon

I have contacted XE markets and they said they don't have no deposit bonus.

jjmaloth

i believe it was a very short lived promo. the banner ads were few and far between and the mention of a t2w £50 free play didn't last long. some joker pretending to be homer simpson had nothing whatsoever to do with it i assure you.

i believe it was a very short lived promo. the banner ads were few and far between and the mention of a t2w £50 free play didn't last long. some joker pretending to be homer simpson had nothing whatsoever to do with it i assure you.

They actually opened an account with a Homer Simpson ID? How did I miss that?

They actually opened an account with a Homer Simpson ID? How did I miss that?

They did that so that when you come to withdraw profits, they will refuse saying that you don't have valid ID (but you'll still be liable for losses).