T2W Arcade

Sharky

Staff
Need a break from trading? The T2W Arcade is now open for your amusement...

Enter the T2W Arcade
[Admin Note: Please be aware this arcade version has been superceded with a new version available here: http://www.trade2win.co.uk/boards/arcade.php]

We currently have five classic games for your enjoyment:

Breakout
Pacman
Snake
Space Invaders
Tetris

There's also a fully integrated highscore table to keep track of the top scores. We'll be adding more classic games soon - so let us know if you have any particular favourites you'd like to see.

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

thats what i get :rolleyes:

i can get into the arcade ok, but i get that message whenever i click on a game...

And already we have new high scores...

Pacman: Valentine (5,540)
Space Invaders: Bigbusiness (7,900)

But I'm still top of Snake with a pathetic score of 8!

Nope.

I can get into the arcade ok, but when i click on any game i get that message.

i shall cancel my t2w membership immediately if this important situation is not rectified by 10.02pm this evening ;)

Sounds like cookies problem agan, only reason it wouldn't let you in is if it thinks you're not logged in. Can you try logging out and back in again.

Errr ... are there any clues as to how to play each of the games? Perhaps I've led a very sheltered life, but I've never played any of those games, so haven't a clue how to!

Skim! Shame on you! Never played Pacman!!!

Anyway, I cant play Pacman so consider yourself lucky.

left arrow = left, right arrow=right etc (if i could get in to play it)

Quercus - obviously its some sort of T2W curse on Forum Editors. Typical. I shall take both my guides offline immediately.

Sharky - still cant do it after logging in and out (oooer)

Skim, oh come on.. you must have played Pacman and Space Invaders. You really need to go out less!

Anyway in answer to your questions, some of the games may have instructions when you go to play them, I know Pacman does.

Otherwise here's Sharky's skool-daze game instructions:

Breakout - breaks all the blocks with the ball and keep the ball bouncing at all times.
PacMan - eat all the dots and avoid the ghosts, if you eat a pill then you can eat the ghosts too for extra points
Snake - same as on your mobile phone (move the snake to eat the pill, hit the side of the box, or obstacles and you lose.
Space Invaders - kill the aliens before they kill you!
Tetris - form solid horizontal lines by dropping the shapes into place, they line will then disappear and you'll get points. Game over when the blocks have no where else to fall.

Well done jpwone, more than doubled my snake high score.. but not for long!

Help,

I am hooked on Space Invaders. Been playing for half an hour and I can't stop.

Rossored & Quercus, you can now play the games - my fault, forgot to add your usergroup (Forum Editors) to the allowed groups list. Try it now.

Yay! it all works.

(cue even more instances of my girlfriend shouting "arent you off that bloody computer yet?")

Got:

A data mismatch has been discovered between the game and the arcade, normally as the result of a cheating attempt. This attempt has been logged, and the score invalidated. If you feel that you are receiving this message in error, please contact the system administrator.

When playing snake, definitely was not cheating!

Tut, tut.. donaldduke, caught red handed!

Hmm, not sure what the problem is there - try another game, see if you get the same msg.