System Trading Books for Sale....

Halo

Having a clear out so some lucky T2W reader can get hold of some good Trading Books at a bargain price................... They're about 6 months old and in immaculate condition :eek:

NEW TRADING SYSTEMS AND METHODS - PERRY J. KAUFMAN
Includes un-opened CD-ROM with TradeStation Code and XL sheets. £SOLD. (about £55 on Amazon at the moment)

TRADING SYSTEMS THAT WORK - THOMAS STRIDSMAN £SOLD

Drop me a message with any questions or if you'd like to buy them. They are both reviewed on T'Internet/Amazon.

Last edited:
Well....... the plan was to Automate, Automate, Automate. But the thought of not being able to rip my hair out every day pressing buttons was too much and I never got round to reading them!

If the lucky buyer does make millions though I am happy to accept donations.

A very good place to learn how to day trade successfully is at http://day-online-trading.com

I have paid for a number of courses and software, none of which helped me to make any money, until I found this system - it works fantastically and I now make a profit from trading.

Thankfully :)

Books for sale

Hi there,

Would you take £40 for both, including P&P ?

Regards,
Richard.

Halo said:
Having a clear out so some lucky T2W reader can get hold of some good Trading Books at a bargain price................... They're about 6 months old and in immaculate condition :eek:

NEW TRADING SYSTEMS AND METHODS - PERRY J. KAUFMAN
Includes un-opened CD-ROM with TradeStation Code and XL sheets. £25. + £5. P&P. (about £55 on Amazon at the moment)

TRADING SYSTEMS THAT WORK - THOMAS STRIDSMAN £10. + £3. P&P

Drop me a message with any questions or if you'd like to buy them. They are both reviewed on T'Internet/Amazon.