Swinging The World with THE HOLY WAIL

chump

Here in Wailsville the tempo is building rapidly to bordering on ,his that , hysteria ,or hysterical ?
No matter, The Holy Wail foresees a rosy future full of employment and such riches that each man (of qualifying age) will have an endless choice from a bevy of beauties to hang on his arm. nay verily will he have to toil for peanuts on Ebay just to buy a burger.
All men will be kings in their own homes having bought them back debt free for a song.
All 401K's and Sipps will be fully invested in Bric (and Brac) bringing endless pension spending to the developed West and new horizons feeding many along the way (if they don't get confiscated by Ras (PUTIN).

This is our HOLY WAIL ...what's your, whatever it is we want to hear it and get more views than the elephant man ;)

At last, someone talking sense!

The decision earlier today by Gordon Brown to nationalise Grangemouth refinery and to offer back to the nation the total output from it the next 12 months at cost (without duty) is just the first step in a 10 step plan to put the Grate back in GB.

They all ridiculed him for his u-turn on the 10p tax band, now who’s laughing on the other side of their face while dangling the carrot on the horizon with the silver-lined cloud. Eh?

Latest news is that China has handed back HK and Taiwan has agreed to become a vassal of GRATE BRITAIN. Gordon B has declined to become the monarch of the country despite this global success story preferring to stay with his current role in charge of handing out digestive biccies to the World's needy ...latest from THE WAIL !

Fully invested and wondering how to spend it all ! These people celebrate their good fortune and say hi to their Chinese ,Indian and Brazilian friends and look forward to sending them some more ISA's in future.

WAIL onnnnnn !

Attachments

• Life's so tough.jpg
    Life's so tough.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 817
Having just won the lottery these happyyyyy people just want to jump for joy !

Let's do the WAIL..

Attachments

• Just won the lottery.jpg
    Just won the lottery.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 829
These girls are dirt poor ,BUT chump coming out of the sea SANS trunks keeps them smiling ;) at their good fortune...

What a WAIL...

Attachments

• chump in trunks.jpg
    chump in trunks.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 865
It has to be said chump, they look more like they're squinting than smiling.

nah, last time he was out I popped round. Mrs chump assured me he was hung like a horse. It's what he does with it that's lacking, it seems.

:whistling

UTB

nah, last time he was out I popped round. Mrs chump assured me he was hung like a horse. It's what he does with it that's lacking, it seems.

:whistling

UTB

Mrs Chump also told me you wear an earing aid with a dead battery ,what sounds like "lacking" and it isn't "smacking" followed by off ;)

Seriously ,yes we are here at the HOLY WAIL , ;) by the time this all plays out we believe (ok ,I believe , "sounds like The Bachelors have a rerelease) that not only will
Armi Gedon have been averted ,but we will have as long term investors the 'best' opportunity to buy value and growth that we have seen for many years. In essence we will have Schumpeters creative destruction from which to build our portfolios and because the wrath of the regulators may smack a few naughty backsides we the investors may see more back from our investment than we have seen for quite some time. Behold Wailer's The Magnificent return of the Dividend and The Golden Law of Compounding.

That's the WAIL of wail's ...whilst I won't throw it out in public I already know which market the pot will be concentrating on next time around .If it's what you all think then I'm probably wrong ;)

A lot of people make that mistake. It should, of course, be hanged.

"should, of course, be hanged" WHAT BE 'HANGED LIKE A HORSE'...Neigh lad

Some clarification , whilst we WAIL loudly for the future of our investment riches this should not be confused with technical trading within the noise of THE HOLY GRAILERS ;)

WAIL ON brothers ...let's hear (or here if you like) an AMEN !