Swing Trading ETFs

ESscalper

I am looking for reliable systems for ETF swing trading. I currently use signals from www.rightangletrading.com and am quite happy with them. However, I would like to have multiple resources. Can anyone reccomend a good service.

TIA

I am looking for reliable systems for ETF swing trading. I currently use signals from www.rightangletrading.com and am quite happy with them. However, I would like to have multiple resources. Can anyone reccomend a good service.

TIA
That RightAngleTrading has impressive results posted on their site. Are you still trading with them? Have you found anyone else as good?

ETF trading is great however there is one under lying problem with it which is very important to understand if decent money is to be made on it.

ETF represent a basket of stocks for an underlying industry or sector or just the type. It is very important to know which INDUSTRY or type of sector is on the move and then trade accordingly. If growth stocks are on the move then buying related ETFs would produce good results.

Another thing is that etfs are a lot prone to main market pressures. You would notice that often when the main market and etfs are beaten down, there are plenty of stocks in the green where the new money is flowing in. So your investments would result in little profits if at all when every thing is red.

Focusing on stocks that are showing momentum is usually the way to move forward. Now whether you buy a stock that has been beaten down for years (value investing) and now showing upward moves or all time highs (growth investing) or just stocks that have been moving side ways now moving upwards (Dead Money Investing) ...anything that shows a strong price action should be a potential buy.