Swing-day trading US stocks

Nu Skin Enterprises Inc (NUS)- Long

Technical Analysis:
NUS idea is similar as ABV idea. Weekly 10sma bounce is in focus plus NR7bar what suggest for possible action. Also we can see daily cup and handle what I will use for trading plan. Since I always try to find intraday setup for better reward I will start to build trade above $31.85, but also setup above $32.15 is regular too. Since focus is 10sma weekly bounce I will look for swing trade.

12132010nus.jpg

for rest of the list feel free to contact me

Free stock pick for 12/14/2010

American Tower Corp. (AMT)-short
Technical Analysis:
AMT form weekly rounding high pattern and $50 is bigger number and price support area. If will be broken I think that AMT is ready for more correction and monthly CCI divergence can help it. Also right now AMT is at 20sma weekly support area. After possible setup I will expect to see stronger selling pace and bigger volume at start.

Fundamental Analysis:
Earnings growth in the past year is holding steady compared to earnings growth in the past three years (neutral). One or more analysts have modestly increased quarterly earnings estimates for AMT (positive). The price-to-earnings multiple is higher than the average (negative).

12142010amt.jpg

Free stock pick for 12/15/2010

The Babcock & Wilcox Co (BWC)-long

Technical Analysis:
BWC forming daily/weekly flag pattern and I’m interested for bounce and first target will be previous high. Depends on pace and volume I will look for new high and buying continuation especially after Tuesday continuation pattern. Updates will be in the trading room.

if you interested for full watch list feel free to email me

14152010bwc.jpg

Like to note that tomorrow before the open economic news (jobs data) will come out what will (very possible) reflect with gap up/down before the open. Because of that it will be good to wait at least 5-15 min before take any new trade. I have some ideas on the list like:

HANS – daily breakout

SAPE – 15 min consolidation and weekly triangle setup

KLIC - daily long continuation

HOV – breakup above daily 200sma, and monthly bounce

SYK – daily consolidation, and break above weekly 200 and monthly 50sma

There are HCBK, SCHW, SHAW long possibilities. But I like to note that my main occupation is to find reasonable lower risk setups and I think that any trading plan right now because open news will be too aggressive. I will post updates in the room and on email if will be some changes there. Please be caution because we could see long exhaustion, but also daily/weekly correction could start too. Same is with SPF, so please use smaller risk and be smart.

Wish you all great trading day

Kind regards

Ivica Juracic

01072011spf.jpg

Dear traders,

In today watch list I brought several ideas (long and short) and I like to note that market is extended and easily we can see reversal, but on the other side odds for exhaustion move up is open too. Because of that risk increase and I like to note that we need to use proper risk in that situation (smaller then usual). Most trades will start as day trades and I hope that will turn in to swings but because of market situation we must use caution. Generally, for long side it will be best to see “healthy” correction to support and bounce, but also if we look at weekly/monthly time frame we can see that charts are extended (still not in overbought area). Because of that my bias is mixed and I will repeat to be careful with risk. I will post all updates as soon is possible, but also if there will be sign that correction will start I will be ready to take profit on open longs.

Wish you all great trading day,

Kind regards

Ivica Juracic

01272011fii.jpg

01272011yum.jpg

SPY trading at yestreday low...We can see SDS chart on watch list email and today SDS break above yesterday high can lead in to several day's correction.- I will look for that possibility and because of that I post SDS trading plan

02102011sds.jpg