Surrey? Traders.. Trade together/Mentor?

Tlee05

I've been training over 2-3 years now, 1st year made 30% 2nd year made 40% this year I'm on -5% the reason for this is because I'm trying to daytrade! Grr, I have to admit I'm not the best as I will have a good running streak but once I make a bad trade I just panic, I need someone there to slap me and tell me to sell out or buy in and get me back on track!
This is a list of my good trades just before I made a one bad trade(crude oil) and wipe my account out... I know it was a small amount of money to start off with but I was seeing how easy it is to build up an account from nothing.

Heres the list of trades:
trades.jpg

I would mainly like to trade with someone once a week or so(I'm willing to travel a hour or so), The problem I have is I'm only 20 and I lack people my age who trade and enjoy talking about certain techniques
I will admit I do need a bit of guidance you can only learn so much on your own. I would gladly appreciate if someone is willing to trade with me and teach me and hopefully I could show you a couple of things, Might make day trading a big more exciting. (y)

a very impressive bit of trading I don't know criteria you use you to trade but you seem to be doing fine by yourself.
My advice is don't go asking people to help you if you have develped a good system they will only help you ruin it.

Thanks gamma but I believe I have so much more to learn if I want to trade from home in a few years and I need to be confident enough to do so, And would love to just sit down with someone once a week or so and just take notes and maybe help each other out maybe more or maybe less.

Shadow... I know the sizes are slightly random but I was testing out how far you could go with a small amount of money, I'm not the greatest trader thats why I would like to sit with someone once a week and develop my skills futher, I believe I'm still a beginner compared to you big boys out there! The size of the trade IMHO was a bit OTT but It depends if the trade has high reward vs risk.

As you can see I'm useless at crude and only good with EUR/USD mainly.

tlee005,
I have very little faith in mentors,teachers etc. and good traders are very reticent on sharing their setups modes, discipline.The only ones who will propose to help you will be some dodgy failed traders who no doubt will volunteer to help you. for you guessed it.

A SMALL FEE.( I am surprised you have not had offers already)
trading is a solitary business,if I had someone sitting next to me or in communication via messenger etc I would be pressurized to trade, there are times when I watch the market for hours days even and not trade.
I would advice you to give up on the day trading and position trade less stressful and far more rewarding aim for the 100 to 150 point swings a week if you can average 100 points a week that is excellent and yes it is possible with position trading.
look at the 3 ducks system and improve on it if you need to_One thing about the 3 ducks is it teaches you patience.
Ask your questions here you will get all the answers there are plenty of helpful traders on this site who wait for their setup to come about and have time on their hands and frequent this site.

I am based in surrey as well.

removed advertising link - please respect site guidelines - barjon

Regards

Baldur

Aloha i live in staines, surrey...

And even though my trading style is extremely contreversial amongst most people on this site....

Well just lets let the actually results and outcomes of all my forecasts and calls speak for themselves!! :D:D

In case anyone is considering taking up Spanish89's offer of mentoring, I would just like to say that if you do, expect to lose all your savings.

And gamma is pretty much right. There are too many dodgy types offering to take your money and just teach you what you can learn free of charge in books or on this site. I'm sure you've heard the ads on the radio about earning £500 from 1 hour's work a week.